MovieBattles II V1.6.1.3 Released

iwCSA26.png

V1.6.1.3 Update

This hotfix focuses on the ongoing development of Legends Mode as well as fixes a few crashes/bugs.

General
  • Fix: Server crashing from turrets
  • Fix: Wrist laser aiming from center offset
  • Fix: Bad check for Deadly Sight causing server crashes (this should greatly increase stability of PB and Legends)
  • Fix: Invisible Droideka exploit
  • Fix: When hitting a saberist while they're knocked down but not moving, they will no longer be considered in the same state as crouching (in regards to saber vs saber damage multipliers).

Full Authentic
  • Fix: CFL_BUBBLESHIELD no longer drains ally Droideka ammo or moves teammates
  • Fix: Mandos in uM_Canyons not having enough FP for helmet sight.
  • Fix: Added descriptions to Lava Party FA characters
  • Change: Classes on ThrowThemIn given Cryoban nades
Legends

Continued small tweaks have been made to most characters in attempts to balance gameplay for competitive matches. This will be an ongoing process.
  • Fix: Various issues causing crashes have been resolved. This patch should see the end of Legends servers crashing so frequently.
    • Many classes have been fixed / balanced for gameplay. Too many tweaks to list here, try it and find out!
  • New: Added Commander Cody
Models
  • New: Added Chirrut's stick.
  • New: Cad Bane's Pistols.
  • New: Hera's Pistols.
  • New: Added Phasma's staff.
  • New: Added Rey's Staff.
  • New: Tusken and Gaffi Stick.
  • Change: Updated Sith Stalker hilt with a higher quality model.
  • Change/Fix:
    • Aayla Secura has been updated with improved LODs and less draw calls.
    • Ahsoka Tano has been updated with LODs and less draw calls.
    • Bastila Shan has been updated with a fully ported model, and has been updated with better decapitation, facial animations, and a higher quality head texture by redrob41.
    • Cad Bane (Legends) has an enhanced appearance. Thanks to recent team member Doughnuts for this change!
    • Darth Maul has been updated with LODs.
    • Princess Leia (All Skins) has been updated with facial animations, finger movement, and various optimizations.
    • New Mandalorian model is now optimized with better LODs, decapitation, and a new ROTJ Boba Fett skin.
    • Quinlan Vos now has optimized LODs.
    • Rebel Commando now has LODs.
    • Revan now has less tank-like hands, along with decapitation and LODs.
    • Sith Stalker now has LODs, along with an added and currently unused unmasked skin.
  • Fix: Battle Droid first person E-5 view.
Maps
  • Change: mb2_smuggler
    • Updated Music Track.
    • Fixed a few misaligned box textures.
  • Change: uM_NS_Streets
    • Added detail from the single player version
    • Fixed missing kill trigger near spawn.
    • Added an entrance to Reelo's office.
  • Fix: uM_Canyons:
    • Fixed alignment for some textures.
    • Changes to lighting/more optimizations for fps.
    • Added a platform/clipped a hole.

Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads )
Code:
MBII-
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.so
jampgamei386.nopp.so
MBII.pk3
MB_Effects.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
FAMBModels.pk3
zz_MBModels.pk3
zz_MBModels2.pk3
MBAssets3.pk3
MBAssets2.pk3
MBHilts.pk3
MB2_Smuggler.pk3
mb2_um_assets2.pk3
mb2_um_assets3.pk3
uii386.so

Changelog Legend
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name

Last edited by a moderator:
I need help, it won't let me do the update. Its telling me maximum attempts downloads reached.

I don’t know if it’s been reported anywhere, but the other week I saw a SBD doing the invisible glitch as well

Added last patch. I literally showed it to you in a picture response to your question.
no u silly ape, that's the fixed version of the hand-me-down saber. im talking about the one she made from the parts in her staff. this one:
1583130830723.png

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
no u silly ape, that's the fixed version of the hand-me-down saber. im talking about the one she made from the parts in her staff. this one:

Second one in the picture here you bloody idiot. Its the very last Rey saber in the hilt list.

For anyone doing the tutorials, does it not allow you to unlock level 3? And if so, is this normal for now? Just thought I'd include that in here, in case anyone has experienced this issue.

For anyone doing the tutorials, does it not allow you to unlock level 3? And if so, is this normal for now? Just thought I'd include that in here, in case anyone has experienced this issue.

Only tutorial one and two are finished