• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Banned for no reason!

I have been playing on the Legacy Duel server. But there was an admin on abusing his power. At first I accidentally killed him after I spawned. He forced me into spectate for a whole 15 minutes. After that I was trying to let him know that someone was laming me. I told him it was an Obi Wan model with a green lightsaber. He then force muted me for no reason. I was muted for 10 minutes. There is even more. Once I am unmuted I then tell him again that the same person is mingeing/laming. He then threatens me with a ban. I told him that is so ridiculous and then he proceeds to ban me. This sucks mainly because there aren't that many servers up. I wish I could find a forum to try and get unbanned from the Legacy Duel Server. I feel I was unreasonably banned so I wanna get unbanned and keep playing on that server. I also wish I was recording so I could get the name of the admin that banned me. I didn't realize that buying this game would have so many admins that think they are gods. If anybody can help me with this please message me, if you can, I will be very grateful.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Please pay attention to the section banner. This is the official server section. Legacy is a community run server, we do not manage it. Take up any moderation dispute with the owners.

I was there when this events took place and im always astonished on how the troublemakers paint themself as the most innocent person to ever live.

First of all "muted for no reason" is objectively wrong because as someone who didnt had anything to do with what was happening other then being a witness i can confirm you indeed "cried" and spammed the chat to a point that it started to bother me. yknow, tickle my pubic hair a bit.

Also the god part is pretty ironic considering how you obviously think of yourself as innocent and being treated badly. as for legacy admins, i lamed legacy members many times (it was mutual laming and not so mutual at times ) or just trolled around and i never got in trouble unless i behaved like a kid ; what i mean by this is that i stop the very thing i was warned for in your case you didnt and you even admit it in your very Forum post.

I normally dont comment or give a damn about all that stuff but this actually bothered me enough to make all the effort of writing this.
PermafrostVoid more like Permavictimcard.