The Colton Games

CellGamesArena.jpg

I have decided to arrange an event to finally put an end to the shit talkers on here.

Duelists who think they are adequately prepared, whether they be NA or EU, can come and face me themselves.

When? Saturday. 5PM CENTRAL TIME (USA)

Location? DT Dojo

HONOR DUEL RULES:
That means..
NO FORCE
NO LAMING
ALL STYLES INCLUDED

Better bring your A game..But it wont be enough. I assure you.

Also did you think I asked the Dream Theater if it was alright for me to host an event on their server?
No. I did not.
But if they say anything about it I will just shred them along with whoever else wishes to challenge me.

So, this is it. To all of you who continue to talk about me behind the safety of the forum...Behind my back.
I am calling you out.

Last edited:
'All styles included' cause you don't know how to use a style other than duals, anyway, sounds good that tournament.

Because I've never seen you using other style maybe?

It's hard to believe that must to say.

Pepito you've already forgotten who was the victor of the 2015 dueling tournament..

It was yours truly.

Do you think I got to champion status with green style alone? xD

Really Pep boy? Then how come I have mastered literally every style in the game?

My powers have done nothing but grow since the last time we dueled. Remember that.
i suck at yellow hahaha literally the only style i can play is duals which is very broken this patch, i'm being a retard and need to start wiping my ass