Moviebattles II V1.5.3 Released

mb2_logo_1.png

V1.5.3 Update
CHANGELOG
General

• Fix: Fixed several Mac client crashes.
  • Removed: Seasonal Maps are disabled
Saber
  • Change: Damage multipliers cleaned up to the following:
    • If defender is hit in a startup of their swing, they take 1.2x damage (holding block has no change)
    • Otherwise, if defender is attacking, they take 1.1x damage if holding block, otherwise 1.2x
    • Lastly, if defender isn't attacking, they take 1.0x damage while holding block, otherwise 1.3x
  • Change:Separate modifiers intended for swingblocking/running/walking/other stuff all normalized to 1.0x
  • Change: Saber Defense 1 multiplier reduced from 1.4x to 1.2x
  • Fix: Counter swings are no longer instant
  • Removed: BP Regen on PB removed.
Launcher
  • Fix: Anti-Cheat will function correctly after first install without requiring a launcher restart.
  • Fix: The patcher will no longer stall if it cannot connect to the update servers.
Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads ) ( Linux OpenJK server lib )
Code:
-MBII
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.so
MBAssets4.pk3
MBII.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
uii386.so
Changelog Legend
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name

Last edited by a moderator:

Serath

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Time to come back and try this out? :) Who of the originals (people I used to know) is still playing?

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Oh shit let's do MBII_V0.1.4.1_Patch0 (ban for side kicks)

Just duck them. I think that works though I haven't tested it in practice yet. Also, you should like this patch since u can rungay and spam more. Go nuts with adad.

Karapuz

Donator
Just duck them. I think that works though I haven't tested it in practice yet. Also, you should like this patch since u can rungay and spam more. Go nuts with adad.

There is a better solution from my personal experience: after being kicked - run from incoming swing. It is easy to perform, since kicks are used only (mostly?) after a full combo.
If an opponent predicts running and starts chasing - slap.

Yet sidekicks are still bad mechanic. Unfair advantage.

Regen on PB removed? FINALLY, FUCKING FINALLY. Sorry for the language but the whole turtling up this was so immensely annoying to me I stopped playing entirely. Time to reinstall. Now people wont just need to PB to win.

Regen on PB removed? FINALLY, FUCKING FINALLY. Sorry for the language but the whole turtling up this was so immensely annoying to me I stopped playing entirely. Time to reinstall. Now people wont just need to PB to win.
Finally u have made ur return,also its 1.5.4 rn lol

Finally u have made ur return,also its 1.5.4 rn lol
Well, I did say I had dropped the game. I really tried hard but when they removed ACM I had nothing to counter turtles. NOW, good PBer will still prevail but it wont be the "center" mechanic on wich everything depends on. It will now separate good from master instead of being such a ridiculous skill wall.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Well, I did say I had dropped the game. I really tried hard but when they removed ACM I had nothing to counter turtles. NOW, good PBer will still prevail but it wont be the "center" mechanic on wich everything depends on. It will now separate good from master instead of being such a ridiculous skill wall.
They didnt remove acm? Sounds like u need to git gud :-D