• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

R{ } j #Kronos# Laming on various servers

• My nickname:Bobclingi
  • Server:.S Duel server
  • Time:4:40 p.m. ADT
  • Description:R{ } jJ #Kronos# Is a player that has been laming on several dueling servers for a while now, No idea how he hasn't already been banned, but seeing as how I joined a new server and he was on it, and still laming, I thought i'd finally offically report the bastard, I have screenshots of him laming on .S duel server, but he's done this on other servers too
20190607164300_1.jpg
20190607164255_1.jpg

Seriously, this guy lames and is just a dick about it the entire time.

For those asking, i've been lurking on forums for a while but finally decided to make an account since clearly there is a FHUCK HUEGE issue with laming overall.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
This forum is for official servers, we don't really have control over non-official servers and you will need to talk to those admins.

We are aware of the issue, and have been working on a private duels feature for those who are bothered. Trello

What do you expect from a retard that had to resort to using PB hacks. Just ignore him and he'll go away like the rest of his sort over the years.

Also, if you do see him on TIN servers, please notify me.
This guy cheats? It's one of my accusators lol

bc1b67d9bcd46d73eac181737327ae7f.png

b2c220030a57a42c4848bf19372a75ed.png

77eef11a812f8af3ed9ff3d648abdc16.png