Thank you all and bye!

Well guys, probably a lot of you don't care about this and some of you will celebrate. Recent days I got too much hate from certain people in the mb2 community that made me think its time for me to leave this game behind (for this and for other reasons) because it doesn't worth that trouble for me. I never meant to hurt or offend anyone, but if I ever did I'm sorry and sorry for the e-sporters for ruining your k/d sometimes. I just wanted to thank you all normies and "AuTiSTiC fAiL tRolLS", for all the laughs and fun times. The game will always have a special place in my heart.

Bye everyone
Have fun and wish u all the best
One less toxic troll in the community who votes for smuggler
Klark.

Well guys, probably a lot of you don't care about this and some of you will celebrate. Recent days I got too much hate from certain people in the mb2 community that made me think its time for me to leave this game behind (for this and for other reasons) because it doesn't worth that trouble for me. I never meant to hurt or offend anyone, but if I ever did I'm sorry and sorry for the e-sporters for ruining your k/d sometimes. I just wanted to thank you all normies and "AuTiSTiC fAiL tRolLS", for all the laughs and fun times. The game will always have a special place in my heart.

Bye everyone
Have fun and wish u all the best
One less toxic troll in the community who votes for smuggler
Klark.
I genuinely love you mate
Your voice cmd skills are incredible

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Lol how could anyone hate on Klark.? One of the most sympathetic ”trolls” in game. Also the fact that you were one of the better players around even when fucking around most of the time. I guess that could piss some ppl off.

You will be missed.

Farewell, dear and little droid configured with a "troll" software, saw you left our TIN discord, I wish you good luck wherever you go.

I do not know you but I will comply with others. You will be missed and never let the hate compromise your system32 again. Sincerly, RogueWookiee.
System32.exe Terminated /USER/klark. does not exist Please Enter a Valid Destination

(My best goliath A.I impression) Sorry man and I hope that you come back and shed glory on these trolls. I hope you suceed in any path you proceed

I need some skilled imp lol-troll for my aggression.
The other trolls die too fast => no fun

Klark which game will you play now? Battlefront? Or a non Star Wars game?
This is no profit brigging behavior for rebs and imps.
We will pull you to the dark side back again. ;)

shea conn

Account Suspended
latest

Noooooooooooo! My spiritual guide and my inspiration in this game, you can't quit like that :'(

Guys, let's raid the horrible people who dared to offend him!!!

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
did u have fun playing today during your quitting?

No plz. I did have fun playing minecraft battle royale. U know people can easily impersonate anyone. The only one I know about which I was already asked if it's me is Alias. . No. Its Fives fucking around.