Rebirth of a old clan [SE]

Is this the best clan in MB2?

• Total voters
Excuse the bump, but why did i get banned from the mb2 discord, it's really retarded when you alienate certain groups/clans in such a small community

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
who cares if you're banned on a miniscule community within a already small community? why do you NEED to be there? take the ban with pride and move on to your next victim

who cares if you're banned on a miniscule community within a already small community? why do you NEED to be there? take the ban with pride and move on to your next victim
I enjoy playing and it's stupid banning anyone on here because it just kills the game further, only trying to help and stop mb2 from killing itself

these guys claim they promote based on how good a duelist you are up to and including their leadership spot but the leader backs out of duels for leader :(

these guys claim they promote based on how good a duelist you are up to and including their leadership spot but the leader backs out of duels for leader :(
I recall one of you trying to duel me even though i already beat your leader, and i'm only on the council which is now dead.
Anyone can take leadership here if you have a bit of commitment and skill, but no good player would want to since the clan has been dead for years anyway.

still worth bringing back seeing as all the clans are the same boring garbage anyway.

Roleplay?

NO!!! well.. not really anyways, The clan has some aspects of rp in it in terms of ranks and its old dark council which determines its politics, but there isn't that much rp

What to expect?
-
A lot of politics
f05.png