Character Specific Voicechat Replacement Pack

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
So remember a time when there was a replacement mod that replaced many of the characters' voicechats with movie quotes? Developed by Shao, Weedsmoker, Plasma and yours truly. It brings back classic golden moments like the time when Darth Vader says "COVER ME!" when he leaps into battle or when Jek Porkins replies to you with "RED SIX STANDING BY!"

It's possible once more! Simply download this absolutely amazing replacement pack and mount it in your MBII folder.

I have also gone the way of creating a git repository that people can fork if they want to contribute by fixing bugs or adding new sounds!
Hemmo Latvala / Voicechat_Replacement · GitLab

Good trick for downloading the latest version: download the zip version of this repository and rename the file to "zzzz_zzzz_VoiceChat.pk3".

Here's the current version: zzz_zzzz_ZzzzVoiceChatz0r.pk3
Commit: 22ce1021c1633c106c42c554a6f945aef59c5400

List of known issues so far:
  • Droids have the wrong blood effects
  • TrueView alignments are thrown off

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When are we getting a 'zzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzz' sound?

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
When are we getting a 'zzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzz' sound?
Eventually.

I heard rumours that Cultist wanted some cultist sounds. Here's a quick thing I put together, might not work. Also adjusted some audio for Kylo Ren. Not yet addressed the issue where his voices don't work on the other Kylo model.

zZzZz_VoiceChatz050219.pk3