Moviebattles II V1.5.2 Released

mb2_logo_1.png

V1.5.2 Update
CHANGELOG
General

• Change: Updated mbmode and smod map commands to preserve nextmap, allowing for rotations with mode changes.
  • Fix: 'teamnodmg' flag on NPCs now properly considers player damage sources. This fixes Zam Wesell on Coruscant Chase, Younglings on Jedi Temple, Separatists on Mustafar, R2 on BOC. This also means that NPCs immune to damage will also no longer be able to be knocked back.
Maps
  • New / Change: X-Mas Duel of the Fates. (mb2_xmas_dotf)
    • Updated Duel of the Fates to match main line updates.
    • Removed Tauntaun.
  • Change: Duel of the Fates (mb2_dotf)
    • Adjusted Generator elevators so they are now fully solid underneath instead of a platform to prevent getting easily squished.
    • Adjusted Generator room platforms and pillars to be slightly larger.
    • Generator forcefields now only become vulnerable after stage one of the secondary hack. The defending team can also hack the secondary objective panels but it will only make the generator forcefields vulnerable.
    • Updated secondary spawn barriers to allow projectiles through from both sides but only allow player pass through by the respawning team.
    • Adjusted clipping around N1 Starfighters and the Royal Starship to reduce the amount of flinging possible.
    • Increased secondary objective hack time from 6 seconds to 7 seconds per stage.
    • Added some PBR textures and shaders for use with GL2.
  • Change: Duel of the Fates (mb2_duel_dotf)
    • Adjusted Generator elevators so they are now fully solid underneath instead of a platform to prevent getting easily squished.
    • Adjusted Generator room platforms and pillars to be slightly larger.
  • New: Added Duel of the Fates Classic based upon B19.
  • Change: Jabba (mb2_jabba)
    • Jabba is now immune to friendly fire.
  • Change: Scarif (mb2_scarif)
    • FA: Chirrut, Shoretrooper models updated to new models.
    • FA: Shoretrooper given new proper E-22 weapon model.
  • Change / Fix: Enclave (mb2_enclave)
    • Fixed missing starship collision.
  • Change / Fix: Tantive IV (mb2_tantiveiv)
    • R2-D2 is now immune to friendly fire.
    • Fixed numerous geometry miss-alignments.
    • Fixed collision on some doorways.
    • Fixed over 2,600 texture miss alignments.
    • Fixed glowing border on a panel texture.
    • Fixed several instances of visible caulk.
    • Added caulking to many hidden surfaces.
    • Fixed several door outline textures not being consistent across the level.
    • Lowered elevator & door blocking damage to 3 per tick from 999999.
    • Increased amount of imperial spawns to prevent droideka related crashes.
  • Fix: Starkiller Base (mb2_starkiller_base)
    • FA: Fixed Kylo Ren skin.
  • Removed: Undeadstar (mb2_undeadstar)
Models
  • Characters
    • New: Chirrut
    • New: Shoretrooper
    • New: Snoke
    • New: Tanktrooper
    • Change: Cassian Andor - Added additional sounds.
    • Change: Jyn Erso - Added additional sounds.
    • Fix: Baze, Nien Nunb, DeathTrooper, Tarkin - Fixed christmas hat positions.
  • Weapons
    • New: E-22 - New weapon model replacement for Death Troopers.
    • Change: A-280 - The A-280 model has been updated with higher quality first person view, and LOD meshes.
Changed Files ( Manual / Server Downloads ) ( Linux OpenJK server lib )
Code:
-MBII
cgamei386.so
FAMBModels.pk3
jampgamei386.so
mb2_dotf.pk3
mb2_enclave.pk3
mb2_jabba.pk3
mb2_tantiveiv.pk3
MBAssets.pk3
MBAssets2.pk3
MBAssets3.pk3
MBAssets4.pk3
MBII.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
uii386.so
zz_MBModels.pk3
zz_MBModels2.pk3
Changelog Legend
New - New feature or addition to the game.
Change - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name

Death Troopers never had these E-22 dud, wtf, correct this misunderstanding.
They had E-11D

Last edited:
I still don't see any sense in putting a higher-ranking Shoretrooper as a Soldier model. Look at a Stormtrooper Commander. It's just a Stormtrooper with a pauldron and it's a Commander model. Shoretrooper leader has a visible blue-painted chestplate and shoulder guard + a cape attached to the belt, yet he's added for Soldier models "Because it'd be too confusing if it was a Commander model".
People can say things in the line of "Both Deathtrooper models are added for Commander", but that one is fine. It's way easier to spot blue painting on armor and a "buttcape" on a white-bronze model than a black pauldron and ammo pack on a black model. Adding a Shoretrooper leader to Commander models would make more sense. I don't see people yelling "Stormtrooper Commander is so confusing why isn't it a Soldier model?!" yet it's much more familiar to a regular Stormtrooper model than a Shoretrooper leader is to a regular Shoretrooper model.

You're stuck in nostalgia-land, my friend. The addition of balcony along with the changes you're referring to only improved the balance and play of the map.

No nostalgia here friend, I enjoyed the old dotf (b19) during scrims compared to the older-newer one (1.3). The gameplay was much smoother then atleast.

B19 dotf: I really missed jedi army getting stucked in fed cause nobody opens sides. Not to mention when they top it with cw fed camp and only sith, mando can reach them. Very smooth gameplay.

Other than that, I don't understand why tauntaun was removed from xmas_dotf. We can't even have some broken fun during xmas?

Guys, really, wtf, why didn't you put the old DOTF with balcony and possibility to open fed door, basically the version just before you changed everything. Is it so hard to understand?

It was the v1.3 I believe. Just put it back JEEEEZ.. Now we got that b19 crap...

Last edited:
Guys, really, wtf, why didn't you put the old DOTF with balcony and possibility to open fed door, basically the version just before you changed everything. Is it so hard to understand?

It was the v1.3 I believe. Just put it back JEEEEZ.. Now we got that b19 crap...
your profile picture is swtor, that makes your opinion invalid