Give back White Sabers

Apparently white sabers are for devs only, which is a total joke because everyone knows that devs don't play this shit lol

Even if they do, they never use it, so why not let the players use it? The only time I've seen a white saber in the past 3 years is when players got to use the command to have it. An extra cosmetic thing never hurt anybody. White sabers ARE canon now as well if that's an issue to anyone. If you really want devs to be recognized, then maybe have a tag or prefix before their name that says "[DEV]" or somethin? Regardless, give us white sabers, I've yet to hear a genuinely good argument as to why we can't have them (or at least an argument that can't be easily solved.)

also bring back classic dotf

I suspect white saber complaints will evaporate once next patch releases, only because there will be much more interesting things to focus on XD
I agree.jpg

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
so wat we concluding at ladies.

White Saber Achievement : Kill (100.000 Jedi/Sith) , or 200.000 , who cares , it has to be the hardest achievement ever , like the "Scarab Lord" title in WoW (if someone see what I mean)

Anyway, the achievements can be only seen by you and many of them are a bit ridiculous such as winning by time round...