Please help someone I've been trying to do this shit for 12 hours and I'm pulling my hair out

I have a windows 10 HP PC I recently downloaded Jedi academy. I got the right bit count and everything but when I go to jamp.cfg and look to type +set gs_game"MBII" the option bar between settings and general under properties just isn't there it doesn't exist. I've tried autoexec.cfg to make it load as soon as I open multi-player, I've gone to launch options on steam and put the first code for movie battle 2. And I get a Mhmm strange this is. "Jedi academy not found, would you like to set it up? I click yes and I can't search just click and look and appdata doesn't exist either. I've clicked through alllllllllll of it and couldn't find game data. So It gives me a solution that leads to no where. I've tried going into the code and everything man. Im ready to put my fist through the monitor can anyone help with this FUCKINg mess?!?!

I have a windows 10 HP PC I recently downloaded Jedi academy. I got the right bit count and everything but when I go to jamp.cfg and look to type +set gs_game"MBII" the option bar between settings and general under properties just isn't there it doesn't exist. I've tried autoexec.cfg to make it load as soon as I open multi-player, I've gone to launch options on steam and put the first code for movie battle 2. And I get a Mhmm strange this is. "Jedi academy not found, would you like to set it up? I click yes and I can't search just click and look and appdata doesn't exist either. I've clicked through alllllllllll of it and couldn't find game data. So It gives me a solution that leads to no where. I've tried going into the code and everything man. Im ready to put my fist through the monitor can anyone help with this FUCKINg mess?!?!
You can't find your steam folder (assuming you got JKA from steam) usually it's in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData

Where are located your MB2 installer and files?

I was able to get that fixed man, thank you. but now when i launch it i get "I need to make some changes due to steam" then a ayellow text box appears with thousands of lines of code..... what do man

I was able to get that fixed man, thank you. but now when i launch it i get "I need to make some changes due to steam" then a ayellow text box appears with thousands of lines of code..... what do man
Can you just copy the code or take a printscreen and post it here? It help people trying to help you.