•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher I always have to install the Launcher to play

Every time I reset my PC, I have to re-install the Launcher in order to play the game.
And if I try to go to GameData folder an open the .exe, it not even opens. Crashes automatically.
How can I fix that?

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Sorry for that, he's just messing around with you. I hope that someone can drop by to help you out!

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I have to re-install the Launcher in order to play the game.
What do you mean by "have to re-install"?
Does file MBIILauncher.exe disappear from "Jedi Academy\GameData" folder, or did you mean something else?
Please do not speak using phrasing like "does not work", "have to-reinstall", etc. Speak in terms of filenames, exact text of error messages, detailed description of actions you performed.
GameData folder an open the .exe
What file you're trying to launch? MBIILauncher.exe? mbii.x86.exe? jamp.exe?
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Anyway, even if you start Movie battles not using the Launcher, in some other way, you still have to keep Launcher running in background all the time, because of anti-cheating system.

What do you mean by "have to re-install"?
Having to install again. lol

Does file MBIILauncher.exe disappear from "Jedi Academy\GameData" folder, or did you mean something else?
If I launch the launcher, it crashes. If I go to GameData and launch MBIILauncher.exe it not even opens. Crashes automatically. Then I have to re-install, wait for the installation, so I can play.

What file you're trying to launch? MBIILauncher.exe? mbii.x86.exe? jamp.exe?
MBIILauncher.exe