Is it possible to fall in love with someone you only know through MB2?

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
kwinto.png

I think @Quinto has fallen in love with me

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
omg a girl?? im so funny and random :33 xD ur pwetty

Don't worry, it's okay to fall in love with things when you are young. Affections are weird in that period of time, your brain does not have a clear image of a proper partner yet so it's okay to be confused. When i was 12 i feel in love with a pillow that i humped. I am 32 now and i still keep fond memories and hump her when depressed. My parents disapprove but i don't care. Any love is OkaY!

Don't worry, it's okay to fall in love with things when you are young. Affections are weird in that period of time, your brain does not have a clear image of a proper partner yet so it's okay to be confused. When i was 12 i feel in love with a pillow that i humped. I am 32 now and i still keep fond memories and hump her when depressed. My parents disapprove but i don't care. Any love is OkaY!
FATHER, IS THAT YOU?

This topic will probably be ignored. But if not... It'll be the most cringey topic ever.
Anyway,
Is it possible to fall in love with someone you only know through playing Movie Battles II? Through its fighting style, character model, etc.
I mean, there are some people in some servers who use female names but you can tell they aren't girls by the way they chat, play, etc. But some of them are real girls, and these you can really get affected to, you know?
You start following them every round, then you kill yourself just so you can spectate her all round long, you protect her when you can, etc.
Is this falling in love?
I recently saw a video that actually explains this feeling. It's a really nice video, btw. And very short too.

i guess yeah
i've fallen in love with @kikili because of unmatched skills and playermodel choice

Last edited: