Is it possible to fall in love with someone you only know through MB2?

This topic will probably be ignored. But if not... It'll be the most cringey topic ever.
Anyway,
Is it possible to fall in love with someone you only know through playing Movie Battles II? Through its fighting style, character model, etc.
I mean, there are some people in some servers who use female names but you can tell they aren't girls by the way they chat, play, etc. But some of them are real girls, and these you can really get affected to, you know?
You start following them every round, then you kill yourself just so you can spectate her all round long, you protect her when you can, etc.
Is this falling in love?
I recently saw a video that actually explains this feeling. It's a really nice video, btw. And very short too.

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
bob billy best waifu
... and as they say in tR clan, "dick only makes it better"
fc469870346e.png

This topic will probably be ignored. But if not... It'll be the most cringey topic ever.
Anyway,
Is it possible to fall in love with someone you only know through playing Movie Battles II? Through its fighting style, character model, etc.
I mean, there are some people in some servers who use female names but you can tell they aren't girls by the way they chat, play, etc. But some of them are real girls, and these you can really get affected to, you know?
You start following them every round, then you kill yourself just so you can spectate her all round long, you protect her when you can, etc.
Is this falling in love?
I recently saw a video that actually explains this feeling. It's a really nice video, btw. And very short too.

Is it Gargos?