•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Crashing when joining any server that I am not hosting.

Hello, I'm very new to the mod. Used to play SWJA back in the day a lot and super excited in playing this mod, but I'm running into a problem. Every time I try to join a server through the in-game list, it loads for a split second and then crashes. Theres no error report so I can't see what exactly is crashing it. I've tested it and made a private lobby and everything seems to work fine. Has anyone else had a problem like this? When joining a server it seems to come up with the screen of two lightsabers crossed in an X and says "Awaiting Challange - 1" or something to that extent. Any information would be much appreciated.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.
If you already use MBII Client, select jamp instead. Still crashes?

MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

MBII Launcher => Settings => uncheck "Steam integration" (skip if there's no such checkbox) => Engine => MBII Client => Play.
If you already use MBII Client, select jamp instead. Still crashes?
im sorry im very new. I forgot to specify that i have a mac. Sessh might have a pc tho. (thnx for the quick reply btw)

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
i forgot to specify i have a mac sessh might have a pc tho
What the hell are talking about?
Do you have Windows or macOS?
im sorry im very new
Doesn't matter are you or not, you have to explain your issues in more readable form.
Use correct English phrasing, completed sentences with better grammar.

90498ee3bf7e.jpg

Last edited:
What the hell are talking about?
Do you have Windows or macOS?

Doesn't matter are you or not, you have to explain your issues in more readable form.
Use correct English phrasing, completed sentences with better grammar.

90498ee3bf7e.jpg
I have A MAC, NOT A PC. However the original owner of this post, Sessh might have a pc.

I have the exact same problem of player unknown over here i've met a few other people specifically with macs and with all new different versions as well that have this problem. i met like 4-5 players most of them had recent macs and like two of them had late 2013- below macs like me i have a 2012...I tried nuking as well... Really lost rn please help if you can :D

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I have A MAC, NOT A PC. However the original owner of this post, Sessh might have a pc.
I have the exact same problem of player unknown over here i've met a few other people specifically with macs and with all new different versions as well that have this problem. i met like 4-5 players most of them had recent macs and like two of them had late 2013- below macs like me i have a 2012...I tried nuking as well... Really lost rn please help if you can :D
So guys, which issue exactly do you have?
Does game crashes, or does it freezes when you're connecting to a server?
Saying "exact same problem" isn't helping at all, especially keeping in mind that OP is ambiguous already.

Sorry but it crashes it does not freeze it brings me straight back to my desktop with no error message at all no nothing it straight up just brings me back to the desktop closes the game and then i restart play on one server as soon as i join another server boom same thing occurs