ezap

what's good my peeps, been playing MB2 for a few days now on the [tR] Deathstar server. darth soundgarden was trollin me and got me temp kicked for tk so I'd thought I make an account on the forums lol. nice to meet you guys :)

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Always fun hearing horror stories from [tR] servers. I don't play on those servers. :D

Welcome to the forums, and the game. :p

ah jeez you guys hate those guys that much? lol I kinda have to play on their servers cause they're the only ones with good ping & players so y'know. most ppl on there are nice tho, just a few uncoolios. anyways thanks for the welcome

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
the tR clan itself is very lenient towards trolling, or, really, quite proactive about trolling. They troll. I think of them as "a troll clan" or "a pack of hyenas."

Their server is the most popular because it runs Deathstar and lots of people like Deathstar. I suppose it's also the most popular because tR is a decently large clan and they make an effort to populate their own servers.

CB, Official, or even AOD servers would be better than tR servers if they were populated. I'm motioning within CB to try to change our servers to be more likely to get populated, and stuff, but right now tR's server's certainly the most popular.

As more people have bad experiences on tR servers, hopefully people will start to move towards populating other servers.

the tR clan itself is very lenient towards trolling, or, really, quite proactive about trolling. They troll. I think of them as "a troll clan" or "a pack of hyenas."

Their server is the most popular because it runs Deathstar and lots of people like Deathstar. I suppose it's also the most popular because tR is a decently large clan and they make an effort to populate their own servers.

CB, Official, or even AOD servers would be better than tR servers if they were populated. I'm motioning within CB to try to change our servers to be more likely to get populated, and stuff, but right now tR's server's certainly the most popular.

As more people have bad experiences on tR servers, hopefully people will start to move towards populating other servers.

haven't really seen members in game troll but [tR]Fear gets a lot of crap from ppl lol. it's kinda funny to watch them argue but at the same time it spams chat so yeah. would be nice if more servers in NA were populated that had different maps 'cause deathstar is nice but I wanna play another map.

haven't really seen members in game troll but [tR]Fear gets a lot of crap from ppl lol. it's kinda funny to watch them argue but at the same time it spams chat so yeah. would be nice if more servers in NA were populated that had different maps 'cause deathstar is nice but I wanna play another map.
Playing only deathstar for a few days would get boring to me, there is a bunch of other nice maps (theed and commtower should be more played.)

Playing only deathstar for a few days would get boring to me, there is a bunch of other nice maps (theed and commtower should be more played.)

yeah I'd like to play more maps but like I said don't have much choice. admins gotta get their heads out of their bungholes and have more than 1 map on rotation

what's good my peeps, been playing MB2 for a few days now on the [tR] Deathstar server. darth soundgarden was trollin me and got me temp kicked for tk so I'd thought I make an account on the forums lol. nice to meet you guys :)
Have you ever heard the tragedy.. of darth soundgarden the retarded? .....I thought not. It's not a story the community would tell you. It's a Movie Battles 2 legend. darth soundgarden was an edgelord of the sith, so retarded and so full of himself he could use the chatbox to influence the other players to create.... salt. He had such a knowledge of his retardation, that he could even maintain his own shittalking. The edge is a pathway to many retards, some considered to be extra cringy.. He became so salty... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his ego, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the playerbase everything he knew, then the playerbase shittalked him in his sleep. Ironic... he could shittalk others, but not himself.

Have you ever heard the tragedy.. of darth soundgarden the retarded? .....I thought not. It's not a story the community would tell you. It's a Movie Battles 2 legend. darth soundgarden was an edgelord of the sith, so retarded and so full of himself he could use the chatbox to influence the other players to create.... salt. He had such a knowledge of his retardation, that he could even maintain his own shittalking. The edge is a pathway to many retards, some considered to be extra cringy.. He became so salty... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his ego, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the playerbase everything he knew, then the playerbase shittalked him in his sleep. Ironic... he could shittalk others, but not himself.
is it possible to learn this power?...

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
dont listen to lessen hes a big nerd. listen to me, kid. just play the game and embrace the fags. dont be hommopoobic