Any chance of US Official admin applications re-opening?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I was just on US Official Beta, and at the start of each round, for five rounds in a row (until I switched teams), while playing as SBD, I was getting sniped by [tR]Phosphophyllite at the start of the round. After I switched teams he switched teams to keep damaging me at the start of the round.

So I wanted an Admin. :p

It was 3 AM on a Tuesday so it woulda been reasonable for there to be no admins on, but reConfigured was actually on the server at the time, and another admin responded to my ping in Discord. But reConfigured doesn't know his admin details (edit: he has since been informed of admin details), and the other admin didn't jump in-game to solve the problem. (edit: macemadunusus eventually helped, thanks mace)

So my backup plan was to go apply for Admin myself. 'Cuz I want to play on the only Beta server without getting actively trolled. And cuz I'm pretty much on Discord all the time so I'd be able to respond to pings from anyone else in need. And cuz I figure my reputation at this point is pretty good overall. I'm calm, I'm knowledgable, and I'm obsessed with improving the state of MB2. So based on those facts I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever abuse admin powers.

But the admin applications are closed :eek:

Any chance of them re-opening?

(I assume the reason for the trolling is cuz he's tR and I'm CB and I was recently involved in a minor bit of CB/tR drama. I am now trying to avoid CB/tR drama, and perhaps that's why I'm targeted. Or maybe it was just random. :confused: )

Last edited:
I often spot [tR]Phosphophyllite tking people on multiple servers, shooting them in the back of the head or joining Duel Servers and backwhacking/laming or whatever you like to call it.

I was on the US Official Open Beta yesterday and some guy named Zane started using the mute command on me without any real reason to. He was also muting some other guy, and kept arguing with multiple people on the server and clearly abusing his admin power.

Anyway, I'd be down for more admins (like lessen), so long as they aren't toxic players that threaten you with their admin powers.

EDIT: If Devs/MB2 Team want them, I have screenshots.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I dindu nuffin
2196974eb49c988487d6bdd7f15782ab.png

you really should address your leader's obsession with us. it's kind of weird.

The Uppercuts have been plaguing MB2 for years. They are unbannable trolls that cause chaos in countless servers. If you do ban them, they simply VPN and continue. They recently formed this tR which I really didn't care about for a while until their cancerous behavior began leaking into other servers/clans. Not to mention, they recruit just about anyone foolish enough to ask, and have been corrupting new players entering MB2 turning them into more or less the same personality. This is the best method of punishing the uppercuts, and making sure that they stop spreading. They did it to themselves, and have been warned/ban-on-sight for years. Now they can go back underground where they belong, until someone figures out how to ban them from MB2 forever.

that was from last year, sounds like he has had a rageboner for a pretty long time

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
you really should address your leader's obsession with us. it's kind of weird.

that was from last year, sounds like he has had a rageboner for a pretty long time
Mahou.Shoujo.Madoka%E2%98%86Magica.full.474577.jpg

Can I post my waifu too?
I'm posting their own waifus in response to them. (Homura from Faux's avatar, and Phosphophyllite from Motoko's in-game name.) It helps that I like the same characters, though.

Here's my waifu tho.
aZCaJfC.png

Last edited:
What is this trash thread?
I'd like to add a bit of my salt & pepper:

Multiple times on TR servers I've been tked by a white name for about 3-10 rounds in a row and every round some admin changes his tk points to 0.
I avoid TR servers as long as they're other possible servers to join.

Meh. They're not even real uppercuts. Wannabes imitating wannabes.

The only decent Uppercut was Trenton, which was a second generation. And I say this solely because his posts amused me. It annoys me to say this but he was a good writer. His posts were funnier than mine. He applied himself. Something I still haven't been able to muster.

Apathy & Procrastination kills.

I'm sorry I'm lost.
Who tf are the Uppercuts?
Sound like a bunch of weebs who want to be a 'organization' like Anonymous but in reality are a bunch of sweaty 300 lb men who live in their mothers basement waiting for their tendies to be delivered.