• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Reporting lamer.

Name: Liam
Server: Official Duel Server EU
Time: About 5:35PM GMT -5
Desc: I entered the server and there was 3 players on all out war. I asked what was going on then I was told they were doing 2vs1. I joined, they asked for 2vs2. At the moment I agreed as they were very busy in their 1vs2 and would most likely ignore me. So you know... I want to play. But after a couple of minutes I noticed it all devolved into backstabbing... wich quickly got boring. Even thought I clearly stated that I decided to be out of their 2vs2 thing. Liam started to lame me... (It didnt qualified as laming before as I didnt mind their 2vs2 idea at first.).

Well the server itself says to report here. Very professional guys.... Very much. Might as well remove those mentions from the server and allow laming while youre at it.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Well the server itself says to report here. Very professional guys.... Very much. Might as well remove those mentions from the server and allow laming while youre at it.

They aren't part of the dev/admin team. Ignore them. However they are also right that this isn't enough evidence for us to do anything now but we can take it into account in the future.