•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue (MAC USERS!) HIGH SIERRA PROBLEM?

So I recently got high Sierra update for my MacBook and I think its affecting the movie battles 2 files... I tried to download mono but it says I can't because of the current update I'm in... I cannot go back to the original Sierra update which is a major problem. Does anyone know how to get the installer for movie battles or mono running for the high Sierra update users?

ent

Movie Battles II Team
So I recently got high Sierra update for my MacBook and I think its affecting the movie battles 2 files... I tried to download mono but it says I can't because of the current update I'm in... I cannot go back to the original Sierra update which is a major problem. Does anyone know how to get the installer for movie battles or mono running for the high Sierra update users?
Where did you try to download Mono from and what version does it have?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I tried to download it from the apple OsX download section on this website.
You mean from here: Download | Mono ?
Or from somewhere else?

Anyway, if you really want to get any help with Mono, you must quote all error messages fully and entirely, without omitting anything, and maybe post some screenshots. "it says I can't because of the current update I'm in..." tells me nothing.
This is general rule for getting support for any software, not only Movie Battles or Mono: never retell errors with your own words, always post direct citations and screenshots.

As I said, it's possible to install and run MBII manually, without Mono.
Is there a possible way to do a live technical support with you guys?
Not from me... on busyness days, at least.

I downloaded mono, then after the download finished, I clicked close. After that, nothing happened... Is it already in my computer? Because when I go to finder and search up "mono framework." The application doesn't pop up.
Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 9.47.16 PM.png

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
There have been some weird issues with High Sierra with some legacy apps at my work, make sure your graphic drivers are updated. Don't know if that will fix it but its worth a shot.