Wrong Song on Commtower

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Honestly not sure if it was intentional but the song from Jurassic Park The Lost World, named Don't Go Into the Long Grass, no longer plays and is instead the Star Wars song, can't remember the name of it though.

I just want to say mb2_correllia doesn't get played enough. It was the first map I ever played back in 2013 when I first joined. I miss it. It's a decent map, not in just playability, but LOOKS too!

petition to add corellia to some server rotations more!

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Aw man. I really liked hearing that song on the map. It kind of fit too because it was John Williams. Oh well.

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Can always just bind /music music/jp.mp3 to play it whenever you like.

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Do I get it right that you suppose wrong a Star Wars music being displayed in a Star Wars map - eventually in a Star Wars game - instead of a Jurassic Park song? Despite it is a same piece of art it doesn't belong here let's be honest about it.
It was changed intentionally like all the others enumerated above.

SomeGuy

Donator
Internal Beta Team
It's just that's the song the map released with and after playing on it many times I associate them together, rather than the song with JP now. It felt fitting for the setting, too. Oh well.

I just want to say mb2_correllia doesn't get played enough. It was the first map I ever played back in 2013 when I first joined. I miss it. It's a decent map, not in just playability, but LOOKS too!

petition to add corellia to some server rotations more!
i like that map too