Deathstar Glitch

So there's this glitch people are using to TW on deathstar now, it's rather annoying and unless there's an admin on, there's almost no way to kill the dude. He can also saber you from under the floor if he chooses.

20170813234249_1.jpg

20170813234258_1.jpg

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
not on their priority list to release by itself i guess, im sure they got something to go along with it

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
not on their priority list to release by itself i guess, im sure they got something to go along with it

Correct. I don't think we have ever done a map-only patch as that usually runs into problems with servers not bothering to update properly. Though I have a list of other timewasting spots that I need to fix for the next update as well that haven't been done soooo that could be another reason.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
This a long with the grappling hook bug are probably a good idea to take a look at.
(start at 2:12)
The bug works by holding your hitbox at a fixed point above the kill barrier while your model continues to move into the barrier. It can be replicated by grappling onto a point and obscuring the path between you and the point on the line. Both the hitbox and the model seem to be invincible