$100 NA Saber Tournament (8/26/17)

Do you think this tournament date & time is good?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Oh what a complete disregard for the sanctity of life!

1KYsbJ.gif

Record it.

Last edited:
What should I do, have each person demo their duel, or let my demo run the whole tourney... No I don't know howto use jaMME

From what I understand, demos will only record the cell you are inside. Other rooms will be recorded, but nothing will be in them. Therefore, having everyone record demos (though impractical) appears to be your only option.

Also, it is important that you remember to save your demos before the round ends, else it be overwritten in the next round. (/savedemo)

I believe @ent is morally obligated to answer any and all jaMME questions you may have. He is the expert on the subject.

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
jamme isn't included into mb2 anymore by default so you'd have to do some hackery to make demos work with it (assuming you could actually get them to work).

jamme isn't included into mb2 anymore by default so you'd have to do some hackery to make demos work with it (assuming you could actually get them to work).

Oh, no. I've tried it, it works directly out of the box, but there's a catch:

You can use JAMME just fine with MB2, but the moment you start MB2 JAMME, you'll find that the UI is broken. You'll have to replay demos by typing their filenames into the console with /playdemo.

Or you know, just copy->paste demo names. Just don't ever install a new openjk version, it can really confribble your mb2 installation.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
Would give me a fighting chance, I say go for it, RELEASE THE PATCH BWHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

*goes back to coding*