$100 NA Saber Tournament (8/26/17)

Do you think this tournament date & time is good?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Was fun. We should have more tournaments. Intensity is a welcome change to sabering these days.

Well your NA/EU saberist winner is Aaron, (OR)Jace 2nd place, and takuta 3rd place. It was great fun, dysfunctional at the start. But it was great!
J clan represent

next time you should do the fights one at a time after the quarter finals or something and have someone else stream it who isnt setting it all up, that way you aren't overburdened and we get to see all of the duels taking place

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Good fights my dudes

J clan represent

next time you should do the fights one at a time after the quarter finals or something and have someone else stream it who isnt setting it all up, that way you aren't overburdened and we get to see all of the duels taking place

I 100% agree, that was crazy at the start....

Supreme Champion: J|C Aaron

Worthy Adversary: (OR)Jace.JG

Maybe Next Time: CB|Takuta

4th place: AOD_Tempest

5th place tie:
J|sk5
J|A jew

7th place tie:
|CB|Dooku-BM/SL
(OR)GrandmasterAnakin

9th place tie:
(OR)Ginkobum.P
Goober
OR|Gamgee
[tR]warbot

13th place tie:
-]D[-Molly
J| Shilling
Kael
|CB|Jaik

17th place tie:
Thegreatnick
[FTG]LukeSkywalker
Jorge-Fonseca
(OR)Jin
AOD_Sparks
Watan
Hoodclown
Han Torra

25th place tie:
Mcbober
[tR]motoko
CB|Vix
|CB|Wizzard
|CB|Vicious
(OR)SRK31
Lindsey
The Chosen One

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
funny wasnt it supposed to be a NA only competition and then the EU guys complain and want in so they can rekt the NA nabs :rolleyes:

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
This looked fun, are you going to setup an EU one anytime? I'll join up and get stomped if I am not working :D

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I just want to say sorry I missed this. I unfortunately had a flight rescheduled and wasnt back stateside on time.

Makes me very happy the tournament went well and congratulations to the winner! Speciak thanks to SRK31 for hosting the tournament as well!

I just want to say sorry I missed this. I unfortunately had a flight rescheduled and wasnt back stateside on time.

Makes me very happy the tournament went well and congratulations to the winner! Speciak thanks to SRK31 for hosting the tournament as well!

Your welcome should be posting the EU up today...