J| Clan Duel Tournaments

Karus

Donator
Hi guys,

Recently our clan has started hosting duelling tournaments weekly for the community and our clan. The reason why we have decided to host weekly duelling tournaments for everyone is because we want more people to get into duelling and actually have a good time trying to compete against each other.

(also the duelling community is getting so many players recently so we might as well try to keep it that way)
cc5e37cc51085bef6eca3101eb26117a.png

3de22210c6cb6047a7aacdc60ce0d001.png

This is how our tournaments work:

1v1 Tournaments

Rules

- Force powers are not allowed
- All styles are allowed except for duals
- No running out of the arena

The tournament will be in brackets similar to this: fasf - Challonge (our last event, but these ones will be 1v1) and the matches will be randomised using this: Team Generator. To win a round you must kill the other person 6 times or have more kills than them at the time limit. If both players have the same amount of kills, they will have 1 more duel. The winner of this duel will win the match and proceed to the next round. This will go on until we eventually have a winner. Sadly the winner wins nothing but a huge ego boost (can't wait to win) and a well done from me ;).

These events happen once every two weeks.

2v2 Tournaments

Rules

This tournament will also be in brackets, with the teams be generated just like the 1v1s. However, in this tournament, you will have 5 duels. All duels will be on open mode, so once you die, you have to wait for the next duel to begin. The team who scores 3 wins proceed to the next round (we still play 5 duels just to make things fun). And yet again, the winner of the tournament wins nothing but loves and hugs from me (@Quinto u better join).

These events happen once every two weeks. (A number of players need for this event to work are: 16 and 32)

These events will be hosted on the J| Training Server (hosted by @Caelum, which means u NA players will be able to join with semi-decent ping) so make sure you PM me for the password! You can sign up to the events by going to MBII Events (You have to make an account btw!) You will have until the day before the tournament to sign up, so hurry up :p. If you say that you will attend and not show up, you will not be allowed to participate in the tournaments for 2 weeks, so please only say you will sign up when you deffo can that day. All of the events will be on a Saturday at 5 PM GMT.

These events may not be 100% well organised at the beginning because we're pretty new to this stuff, but we hope to improve over time :). If you decide to troll around at the event, you will be banned from joining our events for a certain amount of time (maybe forever), so please only come if you're going to behave :).

Here is our video from the last event we had:
Credit goes to @Nighthaze for recording it.
(It did look a little bit unorganised at the beginning due to members not showing up, but we got there in the end. Again, we hope to improve this in future)

Here are two pictures of the map that we will be using (It looks dark in the screenshots for some reason):
31e26300fa80502c3efa92d1652a5300.jpg

b17152dc76b8f5009643e4cb1f98354c.jpg

Map is available here. I think the map was created by Movie Battles Universe, so all credit goes to them(thats if they actually made it)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
Yo dats me in the pic btw guys as the Tavion model so lemme know if u wanna hire me I do childrens parties bar mitzvahs the whole package

AaronAaron

Donator

28/1/17

1v1 Tournament

Rules

The tournament will be in brackets similar to this: fasf - Challonge (our last event, but these ones will be 1v1) and the matches will be randomised using this: Team Generator. To win a round you must kill the other person 6 times or have more kills than them at the time limit. If both players have the same amount of kills, they will have 1 more duel. The winner of this duel will win the match and proceed to the next round. This will go on until we eventually have a winner. Sadly the winner wins nothing but a huge ego boost (can't wait to win) and a well done from me ;).

Saturday 5PM GMT. Let me know if you want to join. Slots close on the 13th January at 5PM GMT.

If you say that you will attend and not show up, you will not be allowed to participate in the tournaments for 2 weeks, so please only say you will sign up when you deffo can that day.

MAP NEEDED: mbu_saber_training_v2.pk3 - PLACE IN YOUR MBII FOLDER!!!

LINK TO SIGN UP: 1v1 Tournament 28/1/17

Why arent force powers allowed in a star wars game? you can avoid mostly of them with holding block, grip by jumping and mindtrick by using seeing

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
I would like to join.

Also Aizen: it's dueling, aka a test to see whose saber skills are the best. Force powers have no place in a dueling contest (unless specifically authorised by the organisers)

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
I'd like to play but I am still working weekends at the moment. Soon(tm).

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
Why arent force powers allowed in a star wars game? you can avoid mostly of them with holding block, grip by jumping and mindtrick by using seeing

Because it can be used to win a duel cheaply.