Fix jedi/sith.

In the movies, jedi and sith are supreme and destroy anything in their path. In this game, if you get shot 3 times by a soldier you are dead. We are literally just soldiers with lightsabers and we have no edge over other players. As a sith or a jedi I am legit scared of gunners because they are more powerful than us. At least make their health 300 like wookies. Literally, play as darth vader and you'll die just like that and the entire star wars story is over. I so pathetically die so many times to bs kills, and I consider myself good.

No one remembers this?
4795272-vader+ability+tutaminis+(1).gif

Or how in episode 3 anakin and obi wan just plow through the droids with ease.
Soldiers have 3 lives for fucks sake, and they do so much damage.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I so pathetically die so many times to bs kills, and I consider myself good.

Hello kruger my old friend, it's time to play with you again. I saw a vision softly creeping... of SBDS cortosis seeping...and the vision that was planted in my brain, learn to play, within the sound of kruger.

In restless dreams I saw a clone. Narrow streets of theed alone. Neath the halo of a DEKOIDA, I turn my collar to the good old jamp, when my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light, discharge ez fight, and touch the cries of kruger.

And in the naked light I saw, ten thousand soldiers maybe more, defending throneroom door, people charging without listening, people writing in threads, that krugers can't compare. No wonder. It's the sound of lerntupley.

Fools said I you do not know, nublings like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my arms that I might reach you,
but my words like silent raindrops fell, learn to play. It's the sound of kruger.

And then the people bowed and prayed, to the glowstick god they made, and the devs flashed out their warning, saying OP Easy GG.
And the devs said, the words of the kruger's written on the subthread walls, bullshit alls.
It was the sound, of kruger.

EDIT:

No offense, I'm just weird and insane.

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
er ah, i want only melee wooks and sbds in-game, everything else must be removed, is much too unbalanced

lul

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Why though? I'm pretty sure part of the reason Vader could tank shots with his hands was because they are cyber hands, not human. Besides, Jedi and Sith already have a bit of shot resistance.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
my shpecker, if you're not trolling, here's what you're missing: this game is trying to be a balanced and competitively-oriented game. Not a "pick Jedi/Sith if you want to win, or pick any other class if you want to die" fantasy roleplay game. Gunners have to have a chance, or there's no reason to use them.

another way to look at it is: those Jedi and Sith who you see cutting through enemies in the movies are much better at playing Jedi/Sith than you are. Get gud son. Besides, from what I've seen, at most skill levels (except very high and very very low), Sabers do dominate lone gunners.

another note: i don't think one ever really sees Jedi charging head on into gunners and just cutting through them in the movies? From what I can recall of scenes from the movies and the tv show, neither of which i've really watched, saberists always seem like they have slow, measured advances, with a heavy reliance on Deflect and on support from allies. I'm sure there's some exceptions (Vader in Rogue One), but at the same time, i don't think there's any seen that shows, for instance, a lone Jedi charging at a battalion of soldiers and surviving. That "gunners have strength in numbers" concept is important, and canon.

also, cutting down a bunch of battle droids is a bad example anyway since battle droids just kind of meander idiotically forward waiting to be slashed in the side. Yes, there's a Battle Droid soldier model in-game, but the soldier class in general represents a person with a regular brain but no super powers or plot armor. Maybe a skilled person, but still a person who will probably die at a moment's notice without anyone caring.

another note: in Order 66, and in the Clone Wars arc where Order 66 activates early in one trooper, then it's shown pretty clearly that a few shots to the back of a jedi will kill them. They are not physically tough, but they can defend their front really well, which is entirely true in MB2. I really don't know why you think Jedi/Sith ought to have a lot of HP. They already are incredibly hard to kill, and if you don't feel hard to kill then you need to get gud son.

another note: if you want to Vader-style dominate groups of gunners with the Sheer Power of the Dark Side, learn how to combo lightning into saber. And actually, all four of the faction-specific seem to be oriented around destroying gunners who aren't supported by ally Jedi/Sith. so use em if that's what you want.

and if you still die, it's your fault, you're not using the force, you're not playing as well as Anakin would play

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Vader practiced years, as did any jedi to defeat multiple foes as once. If you are a super elitist in mb2, you can rek multiple people at once. But yes keep in mind that its a game, which means it has to be balanced if jedi is a class you can play whenever you want to. Go play Battlefront 2 if you want Jedi/Sith to be op, because in that game it is balanced as you cant play with them all the time.