YouTube

T r i s t a n

Banned
Hello,
I am making this thread as a beacon for people with YouTube accounts to post their channel names and even videos that are related to Star Wars Movie Battles II, in hopes of possibly reviving the community of MBII by possibly bringing in new players who have simply never even heard of MBII. I'll start, I happen to have my very own YouTube Channel that I plan to be posting MBII content to very soon called The Flying Garden Gnome. If you would like to check out my current videos that's cool, here's a link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FlyingGardenGnomeTM

Anyhoo, I would love to see some fellow MBII fans videos. o_O;)

Upvote 0

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
My channel gargosfragvideos has quite many frag vids. Also goodolben (account name lolzben) has many good how to play videos.

Also as an advertisement I will start a series of mb2 moments. I think first vid should come inside 1 month. It should be quite fun.

I am on phone so I cant be arsed to put links, should be easy to find with the account names :)

EDIT: now that I am home, here is my channel: Gargosfragvideos realized that it wouldn't hurt to have it in my signature too.

Last edited:

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
My MB2 channel:
LolzBen

Has some videos. I'll probably make more How To videos and fragvids once I have a bit more time. Kinda busy at work right now so unable to really put much thought into this atm :)

T r i s t a n

Banned
I'll be sure to Subscribe to both of you! I love to see any MBII content generated by the community nowadays. Hopefully soon I will have the confidence to record some of my gameplay to post to YouTube... Would be good to see it get views, but then again. I play like a baby dinosaur who happens to also be a schizophrenic who suffers tourettes. But, ONE DAY.

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I've got a channel with some MBII videos on it aswell. Here

Although I haven't posted in awhile, I shall be starting up again soon (hopefully soon).

Lervish

Donator
Some MB2 related stuff (like fragvids) and random cover songs I've made are on my channel:

Lervish

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
I have a couple of videos on my channel I made. Mostly old stuff
(longer version of above, basically the last few minutes of this is the above one)
(DOTF 24/7)
(oh look it's Sxx)