Polak's short vids

Here's a short vid I couldn't resist making after I heard some songs...
[ CAUTION ] I forgot to apply fade in effect for the audio, so for your own safety start with lowered sound volume and increase gradually.

sorry about the quality, my video suite sucks and i'm still experimenting with different jamme settings and cameras, hope you enjoy it anyway
feel encouraged to give tips and recommend software to me, hopefully my next vid will be of better looks

dropbox link just in case→ Dropbox - vid

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Chill little video and nice song find :)

It didn't blow me away, but it wasn't unpleasant either so good job :=) Quality wasn't awful compared to some of the videos out there, but content was rather slow. Still, for what you were trying to accomplish I think it went decently. So keep going :)

Goes to show that you should fight to the end even if you're outnumbered, You might just make it out alive. Hate it when people give up at the end and don't even fight back properly.

Recently i'm replaying xwa, almost got rekt by fighters. After disabling 'unlimited ammo' feature, the turrets quickly ran out of ammo...

new vid
thanks @Shady for support

edit: accidentally the vid rendered in 30 fps, will post again after rerendering

Last edited:
I want to play with you polak but either of our pings will not make it a fun experience :C all the fun people are EU.
While NA's are dicks. *me included*