You're not dealing with the average Saiyan warrior anymore

'Sup. I started playing this shit about 3 months ago. I've only played Duel mode so far, and I've only used Blue style up to now.

Yep, I am extremely cancerous but have the potential to surpass all of you tryhards that keep following me around. I am merely a product of this toxic community and you ain't gonna get me to uninstall no matter how hard you try. Prepare your anus' plebs, you're not dealing with the average Saiyan warrior anymore

asian-man-slouching-in-chair.jpg

ok

Another one who watches dbs, excellent!
I don't gather how there would be anything "excellent" about watching that show, it's as bland and nonsensical as it even was since dbz. Unless you do it for the nostalgia of watching an eternal pseudo-"upscaling" and pointless story: "oh no goku will struggle but friendship will save them and everything will be restored to its original state with everyone alive".

I don't gather how there would be anything "excellent" about watching that show, it's as bland and nonsensical as it even was since dbz. Unless you do it for the nostalgia of watching an eternal pseudo-"upscaling" and pointless story: "oh no goku will struggle but friendship will save them and everything will be restored to its original state with everyone alive".
me too thanks

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
I really dont care about your opinion on it

Unless you do it for the nostalgia of watching an eternal pseudo-"upscaling" and pointless story: "oh no goku will struggle but friendship will save them and everything will be restored to its original state with everyone alive".

Well duuh. You answered your own question.

Is this the whinegeta ive been hearing about also I heard you like to lame people on honor duels server you're aliased as "Expert Beginner" but all you can do is ruin this game for other people i hope you were bullied in highschool sad kid.

Yep, I've been called "Whinegeta" quite a few times yes, but unless I've ran out of smokes or something my whining is for a valid reason (lamers or aliasing stalker trash).

BTW, the only names I've used while playing this game are Vegeta, and Golden Frieza. I have never aliased as "Expert Beginner", so I have no idea wtf you are talking about. Unlike 75% of the trolls and so-called pros in this game, I don't feel the need to change my name more than my underwear and hide after talking shit and being a general nuisance. I do that shit and deal with the consequences, since I have Super Dragon Balls.

Last edited:
Vegeta is a decent duelist that calls you a faggot every time you beat him.

Pros: Fun to fight, unifies players in a general hatred of him.
Cons: Crys a lot, very edgy.

4/10 Stars, Wouldn't recommend this product to a friend.

That was some handy review, but I'm surprise he was vegetable to beat you. But when someone gets salty and starts saiyan that you're a faggot just beat him harder and enjoy a nice Beerus after it.

why are you called hands if your profile picture is only one hand