you should remove that admin can remove tk point if possible

I am enough of admins removing tk points of themself and their friends. I understand that sometimes accidents happen and wrong people get kicked. But in my opinion it's better that wrong people get kicked than the people who tk on purpose never getting kicked

Lee

welcome to aod.....welcome to kimmymarine official server admin....;;welcome to tR offsetting server costs.....welcome to US deathstar aka aod deathstar. Something tells me the cycle will continue for a long long time. THere is no justice and there is no peace on any mbii servers. Just learn that fact and adapt. I find it hilarious people somehow think others 'deserve' to be kicked/muted/whatever-dick-thing-groups-of-ppl-do-to-others and when they finally experience it themselves they just go into "victim" mode. Well there's dozens of people like u, sorry I mean ppl like the u from 5 mins ago, who like to kick victims heads in. I guess if you can figureout a way to communicate to your past self, then all the others can do the same, and the problem can finally be fixed! We'll be cured! For every 1 person who has been shook awake there are 10 more snoring loudly.