You seriously nerfed speed lunge?

back when this game was designed for serious gamers and not for e-sport pussies, we used to snipe speedlungers right between the eyes with a well-assessed proj shot as soon as they would lift from the ground. That would solve the problem without the need for a nerf. But times have changed I guess...

Last edited:
I hear the Speedlunge complaints, I'll look at finding ways to compromise for the next patch. A couple ideas I have are:
  • Unlocking the camera during the lunge (your movement is locked but looking around is not)
  • Additional perks to using it during melee, perhaps even operates as some kind of melee kick
  • New animations for both Staff and Duals when speedlunging
What you probably will not see next patch is being able to use it against enemies at close range. If you have ideas for how to improve it further while keeping this gameplay decision in mind, I'm all ears.
Edit: I will be moderating myself because it is not fair for those contributions of the Dev team, but I think this vision of speedlunge is quite biased and really misses the reality of a casual full 32 server slot.
I think PESKY and AL MUTOMAMI didn't ever kill me as Bounty Hunter, I've always bloated their ass from behind by pressing A+D+Crouch and aiming their trail.
#JusticeForSpeedLunge
#BringPeskyBacktoMB2
#FreeMb2
#DontRuinTheFun

Last edited:
Speedlungers reading patch notes:
OvJiIl.gif