• no

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • recourse for the win

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • killem for the win

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Hello, Hi

I am making a post to expose noel from Yavin4 as i feel his most recent post around the topic of closing Yavin was unjust and untrue.
Much like recourse, noel is a traitor to the Yavin4 anogamy...

Noel encourages a negative ethos and ora in all those whom surround him. At my first request as to who mara was re replied, "Some trap" utilising the word trap to denote negative connotations towards maras gender as people believe she is a ladyboy...
Noel blames joe for recourse leaving the clan when at every turn he expresses his disliking towards recourse as a character, as he goes on to express that he is an introvert, and how much he dislikes him after seeing what he looks like in real life, just based off appearance.
Noel makes people believe he is the nice guy when he calls so many people horrible, nasty words when they can't bee seeing him. He thinks he is a bruiser irl because he wears siksilk and gym king but actually he just judges some of movie battles most succulent and beautiful, twinning strong english breakfast tea drinkers by their appearance online.

Noel created a snakey, shit talking atmosphere in yavin4 which lead to the comments made by those of its members who were actually upfront about what he has been saying much more personal than they perhaps would have been.
Noel sends pictures of his cum blasters to his clan members, like fiste, jon and house to which he feels no remorse as he crushes his younglings into his fist for a quick, 10 second snapchat video. as the cum oozes from his grasp I think about all the times he has called members like Jon, Fiste and Recourse horrible ghastly names without their knowing to.

I believe noel is the real criminal in Yavin4, he has created a disgusting, awful, awful, awful, horrible, awful, gross, disgusting culture to which only those who aren't selectively mute will prevail.

Recourse We are sorry, what has been presented to you has been a fictitious, disgusting cumsequent of noels branding and we can only wish you understand the premise of our demise.

Attachments

• e650c766ef838b5a4a018f5fd8063332_400x400.jpg
    e650c766ef838b5a4a018f5fd8063332_400x400.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 192
J| Clan trator to the Yavin/4 anogamy. How dare you beheathe us in such an amphosphorous manner!!!!! I cannot enquish this level of tratory.. I hope you suffer your blade to the crown in saber to saber combat!!! behaveth yourself in conflict my queen!!! excalibur!!!

-This took fucking ages please like.