Worst team kill ever.

Was playing on gonk not too recently and i was about to snipe Bob Billy until a wookiee got in my way and i got tk banned for 10 rounds.

i melee grabbed a teammate by accident when suddenly i look at one of my other monitors (i got 6 of them) and i saw the stock chart for one of the companies i invested in go up 40%. now, i'm a very busy man. i need time to play MB2, take care of my rice farm and look after my kids, so i decided to simply sell the stock (i made roughly $24mil in this afternoon alone). seconds later i look over at my mb2 monitor and my tk points had gone from 0 (I never tk) to 847. next round as i was leaving spawn i gave one of my teammates a pat on the back as a means of encouragement, for he had just lost a duel, costing us the round. the game counted it as a TK and i got permabanned from the server. this is unplayable.

i melee grabbed a teammate by accident when suddenly i look at one of my other monitors (i got 6 of them) and i saw the stock chart for one of the companies i invested in go up 40%. now, i'm a very busy man. i need time to play MB2, take care of my rice farm and look after my kids, so i decided to simply sell the stock (i made roughly $24mil in this afternoon alone). seconds later i look over at my mb2 monitor and my tk points had gone from 0 (I never tk) to 847. next round as i was leaving spawn i gave one of my teammates a pat on the back as a means of encouragement, for he had just lost a duel, costing us the round. the game counted it as a TK and i got permabanned from the server. this is unplayable.
Blaming Scrimmers for the shit tk system.

• Take My Credits
Reactions: Leo
I get tk banned on gonk like 3 times a day ( all tk's by accident ), thankfully gonk admin is bro and unbans immediately :leialove:.