EU (Withdrawn) Fuse EU SMOD app

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
In-Game nickname: Fuse294

MBII Experience: A couple of months now, still pretty sucky with sabers though

Description: I'm British, been a fan of star wars since I was a kid, playing JA on and off for over a decade now with a background experience in RP, modifying files, some minor experience in mapping, (More info on modding files, mapping, etc and examples here in my "About me" post)

I typically play on EU Legends and FA servers, occasionally Open servers, talk to a handful of people as often as possible like Cheese(Burger), Moood, Shottyz. I look out for ways to help people with problems such as recently helping Peneke by identifying what was wrong with a model in his skin pack and sharing a fix for it with the community.

Reason: As part of my general interest to be helpful however I can, I like to observe others, check to make sure teams are balanced and if not I'll spectate and wait for them to balance, there are times though when problems need addressing and the response is slow or no admins are around so the issues go unpunished so I'd like to lend a hand.

References: I don't think I'm close enough to people YET to put them down as references.

Withdrawn due to 0 response for over a month.

Last edited: