Why there are no servers where only gunners can play

It would be nice to have a game mode where there is no Jedi and Sith and where only the action of the shots matters
They should create a game mode like this
or at least make the Jedi and Sith temporary heroes like Battlefront

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
It would be nice to have a game mode where there is no Jedi and Sith and where only the action of the shots matters
They should create a game mode like this
or at least make the Jedi and Sith temporary heroes like Battlefront
That's not the style of game we're looking for. Our game is more like Overwatch or TF2. Jedi/Sith fit character roles similar to the Spy or Highlander Demoman in TF2 or Reinhardt and Genji in Overwatch.

If you are having trouble against Jedi/Sith, you will need to practice the core mechanics of MB2 more. They are nowhere near as powerful as they are in Battlefront.

Last edited:
While I'm not saying jedi are OP, people spam jedi so much a gunners only server could lead to a different experience. A server like that could be quite fun.

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Server owners also have the ability to disable any classes at any time that they wish so there's that.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
That's not the style of game we're looking for.

Jedi/Sith already kind of get their own mode though. I don't think he is saying that he thinks Jedi/Sith are OP or anything or hes having issues dealing with them.

Server owners also have the ability to disable any classes at any time that they wish so there's that.

Correct. I personally wouldn't mind seeing some gunner-only servers. Not all battles in the movies involved a Jedi/Sith. Even though they're important for open mode I don't think they're a requirement to have a valid team composition. Maybe we could add an easy way to select the gunner only class disables and put a little icon on the server list?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
this could easily be made an event or new game mode. Could replace the never used Semi Authentic, unless if ctf is going to be replacing it....