Why is there no option for purple text yet???????

seeing as there's other retarded tertiary colours like pink, grey, and black that are options to change your text colour to, i really wish there was purple too. it can't be too hard to make it so ^- or ^= or something turns text purple because there isn't any more space for the classic combination of karat and number to make colours :/ who else wants purple names???

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
engine limits, openjk has more of a chance since they already added orange though

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Any time I've tried using orange or grey it just turns the text to black instead, at least since 1.7. Dunno if I'm the only one.
If you changed to use JAMP instead of Openjk/MBII Client then you won't see extended colors.

As for the OP, I would not expect any colors to ever be added as it would require changing engine and how colors are parsed (right now it's ^ plus 0-9, so adding more would require a new system for the markup).

If you changed to use JAMP instead of Openjk/MBII Client then you won't see extended colors.

As for the OP, I would not expect any colors to ever be added as it would require changing engine and how colors are parsed (right now it's ^ plus 0-9, so adding more would require a new system for the markup).
as a question tho why cant we use ^9 or ^8 in names?

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
as a question tho why cant we use ^9 or ^8 in names?