Why I am uninstalling MB2 after 9 years of playing. (Video Analysis)

After 9 years as a devoted MB2 player i have to say that i am finally going my separate ways. as much as i would like to participate in the community, this game has some serious issues that have not been addressed in years, and honestly i have reached my breaking point. First of all the wookie, lets talk about the god forsaken game breaking class that has ruined hundreds if not thousands of different matches throughout the years. Simply press W key while left clicking and you WILL land kills, guaranteed. It is by far the most skilless class in the game, even worse than jedi and sith. It should be removed and never mentioned again for the rest of MB2's lifespan. I also think that flinch needs to be more consistent. if flinch was consistent then i would have no problem getting killed as gunner, but as of now it is not skill based and it is RNG. Now lets talk about the rampant troll infestation that has plagued this game for several years now, it started with allowing memers to timewaste and tk, but now it is just outright basement dwelling trolls reaping havoc on this once beloved star wars game. As you can see in my video analysis, I played several rounds and ended up wasting around 10 minutes of my time due to tkers. They are inescapable and the point system needs to be scrapped. Tking should not be a thing because it is impossible to predict your teamates movement by the time your laser beam actually lands where you are aiming at. playing as gunner is impossible for players because by the time you play 3 rounds you have 600 tk points and will be kicked. this game punishes certain classes and rewards the skilless classes like jedi and wook. we need all gunners to be buffed so they actually will be on a level playing feild with jedi and sith. Also lets talk about clone spam, it is so op it is insane. If you are a commander, or bounty and you go against cr3 clone you are pretty much dead if you are facing an even remotely average player. add on the concussion cannon and you are pretty much a walking tank more powerful then dekas and sbd's but these are the classes that need nerfs apparently. I just want something fair and balanced that rewards smart, educated and well practiced players instead of rewarding the wookie, the clone spammer and the force pusher. I have come to the conclusion that force push will never be nerfed, wooks will always be op, and clone spam will always beat imps. For this reason, I have made the conscious to uninstall this mod, as there are not new refreshing classes and the gameplay rewards noob friendly behaviors. I will move to more skill based games like COD, battlefield, and fortnite. Atleast these games reward skilled players and are not noob friendly.

The worst star wars game, and arguably the worst game thats ever been made. no balance, no counter. just give rebs all the good classes and leave imps to fend for themselves. admins are useless, the community is toxic and tryhards, the competitive scene is non existent, the game rewards idiocy, the map variety is zero, it takes too long to spawn in, its boring and repetitive, the point system is broken, time wasters everywhere, voice spamming is annoying and not funny at all and last but not least the aiming is shit and inconsistent and a guessing game. unplayable

CXK7sIoVAAAoIMA.jpg

SuM

don't read! kidpost:
he is right at some points...Open is a mess, game needs competitive mode . In the end, at least some balance should be established in 15 years, the same applies to the dueling. There have been no tournaments/competitions supported by developers in the last 5-6 years. I can hardly remember the good changes (except of coming new ui, some maps and models) that have occurred in recent years (!IMO! but I can easily remember the bad ones: current dueling so clunky n full of autism; OP dodge; buffing jedi/sith every patch; nerfing to the shit deka and wookie; increasing projectiles speed..). Add to this servers full of beginners and trolls, decreasing of skilled players...game is just getting boring for me...

Dude, why is it that when I flinch somebody, it's like I just slapped them in the face with a fucking napkin from a little kid's birthday party. But when I get fuckin' flinched, it's like some big brollic black dude named fuckin' REQUIS pulls a fucking bedsheet up and around my head and just proceeds to SKULL FUCK ME?