Why I am uninstalling MB2 after 9 years of playing. (Video Analysis)

Dude, why is it that when I flinch somebody, it's like I just slapped them in the face with a fucking napkin from a little kid's birthday party. But when I get fuckin' flinched, it's like some big brollic black dude named fuckin' REQUIS pulls a fucking bedsheet up and around my head and just proceeds to SKULL FUCK ME?

Hahahaha!

Holy shit bro I drooled on myself laughing and now I have to change t's. Fuck you.

The real secret flaw of MB2 gameplay is how many different abilities and actions take control away from the player in the form of knockdown or other immobilizations like Force Grip.

Why is the mb2 community so racist? Seriously, this is something the developers need to address. I join a game, and within minutes half the server is complaining about (n-word)ers and jews. If mb2 wants to grow, these racist shitbags should be banned by the developers. The developers (who interestingly seem to all be straight white dudes) need to, at the very least, start banning anyone who says the n-word. Maybe diversifying the mb2 team would also help. And I'm not just being a "snowflake", I genuinely am turned off mb2 by all the racism in the chat neutral_face Has it always been this bad? Why can't people just enjoy the game without denying the holocaust or calling black people mean names :S this is my complaint please fix the mb2 community devs please

because the star wars community dedicated to a 30000 years old game and playing a mod for that game is bound to be a bunch of sweaty edgy boomers who find buzzwords funny

you'll be happy to hear wookiee and several other rebel classes will likely get buffed next balance patch. if you have any complaints about that, message M00#2358 on discord, he is in charge of balancing MB2. he's also on the forums under M00

complains about people trolling when he's the biggest troll in mb2 and is a complete edge lord, fallen is laughable