Why do people often call movie battles trash in the chat?

I just see this happening a lot in tr deathstar. I don't know if it's a joke or serious. One time I saw someone say it was better back in the day

Rev

Because a lot of us have played this game(mod) for a long time, and it hurts our wee-wees to see it perverted in random and wonderful ways.

And also because you're playing on TR. Protip: Don't take anything seriously on AOD or TR. They're fun for being shitshows, but everything that happens on either one is just a big joke. :)

Rev

I just want to know why they think its trash .That's all

Because things like sabering have been tampered with a lot, a vocal minority loves the changes particularly but I'd say a large portion of the actual player base dislike the way sabering is right now.

A lot of other balancing things have been tweaked too. Some things for the best, some things for the worst. If you want more detail than that, I suggest you look at the feedback area and see what people are saying to know what people are thinking about the current build.

Because things like sabering have been tampered with a lot, a vocal minority loves the changes particularly but I'd say a large portion of the actual player base dislike the way sabering is right now.

A lot of other balancing things have been tweaked too. Some things for the best, some things for the worst. If you want more detail than that, I suggest you look at the feedback area and see what people are saying to know what people are thinking about the current build.
I'll check whats in the feedback area soon

Fucking losers.

Both the people that trash and the morons that go durr, what do you mean?

You're beneath contempt. Eat shit or gtfo should be our only response.

Why pander to losers? By every metric, this mod has exceeded. Period.

Let them rot and bitch and whine. The mod endures and will continue to do so as long as you ignore the weak and feckless.