Who is this Moron, probably from LS or AOD Lmao

HAHAHAA further solidifies my skill over these nerds a loser posted my IP Zip and Location attempting to threaten me. Little does this nerd know if he tries somthing he's in for a big surprise. I know you'll see this, go ahead I dare you I will enjoy every second seeing your Mt dew door opened up by the cops while you cry handcuffed boyo.

Most likely some tard from LS or AOD, and I'm pretty sure AOD since rocky Crashes my entire Game and has everyone's IP and info through the Smod Logs.

Not scared or afraid at all. I would encourage the nerd to try somthing so I can leech his real location after his attack attempt lmao.

Cyber security works wonders. Dew it, I dare ya.

Attachments

• IMG_20210415_202322.jpg
    IMG_20210415_202322.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 355
  • 20210415_201339.jpg
    20210415_201339.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 356
Most likely some tard from LS or AOD, and I'm pretty sure AOD since rocky Crashes my entire Game and has everyone's IP and info through the Smod Logs.
Every server owner has access to clients IP addresses, you say crashing your game, what exactly do you mean? Rewrite your words but if you didn’t know there are differences between crashing and kicking. rashing could be something to do with YOUR game or your system hardware.

Can someone just ban or suspended this guy, it’s every week he’s got another agenda against someone, the thread gets locked... and wait for it he does it again. It’s a constant merry go round.

I think you need to go back to your hole in your mattress.

Doesn't the game announce your ip address whenever you connect? Can't you just google an ip address to get the town it's from?

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
Doesn't the game announce your ip address whenever you connect? Can't you just google an ip address to get the town it's from?
Nope, IP addresses are only available to certain server administrators, though with an IP you could theoretically find a general location. For a non-admin, you can't see IPs.