Which keys are you using for class specials?

So not too long ago a newb asked me which keys should he use for class specials, and I said it's up to him, whatever he feels comfortable with. Aaaand I got the idea for this thread. Maybe there should be tips for new players for key configuration somewhere in the game or here on the forums.

Basically just say what you use for class special 1 and 2, perhaps tell why you chose those keys and are there any disadvantages for using those keys in any situations. Do you change your binds for different classes?

Then here I go: I use "v" for class special 1, and "b" for class special 2.
Reasons: Didn't really think about it, those buttons are not bound by default (if I'm not mistaken), and it's also because I started with clonetrooper, actually I think I started with soldier and ET but you don't use class special with them (though you can switch on/off the rally effect as soldier). So if I remember correctly, clone was my first class which required me to bind the class special 1. "v" felt totally comfortable for that. Because "b" is next to it I bound that as class special 2. I find them ok to use. The only exceptions are using wrist blaster with mando and tracking darts with bh. (I'm more comfortable with poison darts for v) "b" feels far for those things. However for using slap, I'm totally fine with "b".
I never change my keyboard configuration, cba with it.

as jedi/sith
mouse 3 = pull (a lot easier to aim)
ctrl = class special 2
f = speed/lighting
3 = seeing
x = mindtrick
r = push
I use Q for switching between forcepowers. Thus i mosly use only one force power (push). Since i realised how useful sense 3 is, i use it with push. And i activate forcepowers with F. Should i bind forcepowers? It sound professional and i see that the way i use forcepowers isn't effective. I mostly panic during facing the enemy and instead of pushing them i activate seeing :c I guess i gotta do this the way you do. I'm will bind seeing to Q and pushing to F. I think its gonna work better for me now

C is class special 1, V is class special 2. X is class config, left ctrl is crouch. Mousewheel up is force push, mouse wheel down is reload, mousewheel click is gunmode/saber styles. F is use force, which is usually just default to speed. If I had a gaming mouse, I'd bind more forcepowers to it, but it's in the mail.

My keybinds are pretty fps traditional like.

Class special 1- v
Class special 2- top mouse side button if that makes sense
weapon type- bottom mouse side button
reload- R
interact- E
cycle force power- Q
Some voice command binds, taunts and etc on keys B, X, Z and F

Any mentally stable person would keep class special, weapon type and etc near eachother instead of mixing them up on the left side of the keyboard and the side buttons on the mouse, but binding voice commands and taunts on easy to reach buttons took priority for obvious reasons.

as a retarded gloan, here's mine

1-melee/lightsiber
2-Clonetrooper rifle
3-Pistol
4-Class special 1
Q-sense
E-Class special 2
R-Reload
F-Force push
Z-Send/accept duels asa bow
X and < other 2 animation keys
C- crouch