•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Where to find "Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.app" on Mac?

Hi all,

I have the JKJALaunch up to date and the mod downloaded however when I hold shift and open the JKJALaunch settings to input "+set fs_game MBII" the ok box is still grayed out and it says I have not inputted the location for "Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.app" correctly or something like that. Can anyone help me find the "Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.app" file on Mac, I own the game through Steam if that helps.

Thanks in advance

Starushka

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hey.
Sorry to com here a bit late but if you use Steam version the all MBII folder must be located in :
~/Library/Application Support/Jedi Academy
If you are using regular CD version :
~/Library/Application Support/Jedi Academy MP
If you are using OpenJK :
~/Library/Application Support/OpenJK

Then launch it through JKJALaunch.app adding +set fs_game MBII in the setup (hold shift key the first time you use it)
and
THAT'S IT !!!
Don't need to copy any file elsewhere.

Normally the launcher should help you as well to do that. I place here a version if you didn't get it (prior install mono framework).

So I can now launch the game and get to the server selection menu but every time I try to join a server it either says that I am missing files and to turn on auto downloads to get the files from the server or to turn off auto downloads since the server does not allow it? Is there a place to get the files that I am missing but the game will not tell me what files or do I have to try all the servers until I find one that works? The game also crashes every couple attempts of "turn off/on autodownloads"