Where are the Solo Children in MBII?

D

Deleted member 3500

Still awaiting the debut of the Solo Twins, Jacen and Jaina alongside Anakin Solo. As we already have their lightsaber hilts, the next update should include them. Also maybe throw in Darth Caedus on the Sith side.

We seriously need more characters from the Expanded Universe/Legends.

1661036136203.png

Now you're just making me think of Disney and She-Hulk twerking. Obi-wan is gay now? Wut?

Expanded Universe, you deserved better. The Mouse will BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
We got some variants of them in the Noobguided Pack (and elsewhere).

But... problem is none of them has a strongly established look/outfit.
Jaina = generic female pilot
Jacen = Bespin Luke
Anakin = either generic Jedi outfit or pilot in black jacket (he's the closest of what we'd need yet still not a big deal)

Then the soundsets can be tricky for some. Although we can get stuff from here and there thus have some creative freedom to it as usual.

Darth Caedus would work but the only available model of him is not 100% authentic and is kinda messy quality-wise. So it needs work. With some help I could do that.

Last edited:
Then the soundsets can be tricky for some. Although we can get stuff from here and there thus have some creative freedom to it as usual.
This may be a stretch, but have you ever considered something like NovelAI's streamed TTS for characters that have never had any kind of established voiceover?

I have a dev/perma account, can provide samples if you give me some text to work with.

Last edited:

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
This may be a stretch, but have you ever considered something like NovelAI's streamed TTS for characters that have never had any kind of established voiceover?

I have a dev/perma account, can provide samples if you give me some text to work with.
Kind of. I personally consider audiobooks first. Then, if it wasn't available, then I look for something else. For instance, I could do Darth Plagueis' justice thanks to the amazing performance in the audiobook.
For Caedus, there are 5-6 lines I find appropriate right now. Nonetheless it's not necessary to hurry as long as we don't have a decent model of the character.