Where are saber colour and point settings located?

Thank you for answer. But I can't find saber's colour settings in jampcfg equals to my settings in game (when I need to choose my character and saber color/type)

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
When you open the menu to pick your saber colors, there's a range of the colors' hues that you're limited to depending on team. That's why you can either use the icons as a baseline or just straight up use the slider and go crazy with it.

It's not really a case of how it is in base where you just have sabercolor 1-7 or however many.

When you open the menu to pick your saber colors, there's a range of the colors' hues that you're limited to depending on team. That's why you can either use the icons as a baseline or just straight up use the slider and go crazy with it.

It's not really a case of how it is in base where you just have sabercolor 1-7 or however many.

Thanks for answer.
You may also enter a value instead of using slider. But there there are some sort of limit for saber colour depends of team you choose. So even if you set ur saber colour purple by the value in char set menu - you'll get a limited saber's colour between pink (with red notes) and semi-orange.

btw is it possible to modify clientinfo(name, team, class,build, etc) before its sent?
like manually