When thirsty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYRIC

Banned
Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, there was a boy.... for the protection of his identity I will refer to him as Paradine. Paradine was friends with the finest troll in all the land (we will call her Lyric, aka the best for short). One day as Lyric was frolicking about AOD and it's members she got onto the uppercut TS where Paradine casually asked for this fine trolls snapchat, after careful consideration as weather she wanted to or if this boy deserved it she decided who gives a fuck and gave it out without care, because she truly didn't care. Little did Lyric know, Paradine was an ultra thirsty beta male. Through out that day Paradine and Lyric snapchatted without a problem, little did she know that was all about to come crashing down to a halt as soon as the the ultra beta, horny, nighttime working Paradine got to work. As The Best got into bed and started wrapping up the conversation with this boy, he asked her for a nude, this didn't surprise Lyric as it wasn't the first time either a thirsty beta male or someone desperately trying to troll her asked, to which she simply replied "no, sorry". Paradine responded by blowing up the trolls phone, begging, pleading, explaining how her super amazing boyfriend Jingle would NEVER have to know or find out! It was desperate and pathetic, so desperate and pathetic that Lyric said "Okay, you're trying to troll me, nice try. Maybe next time." and ignored him for the rest of the night and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep that only the best most satisfied trolls can sleep. The next morning The Best woke up to many messages from this boy and simply ignored them. Later that night it started up again, to which Lyric responded "Wow, what a great troll, okay you got me? happy?" to which he responded that he was not trolling, to the trolls horror of how pathetically desperate he truly in fact was. That night went on much like the first consisting of him trying to convince the queen troll to send him pics as his dick was "so hard!", but the troll STILL wouldn't budge. The third and final night went on just as the first two had, only this time the boy became ENRAGED due to his desperate efforts consistently failing. During his final outburst out of what must have been pure frustration and desperation he began raging, while at work none the less, stating how his dick was so hard, sending her pictures of himself flipping her off, sending videos of himself yelling at Lyric while calling her names, trying to be as degrading as possible, even lying that people were laughing about what a bitch she was. In the end Lyric couldn't calm his rage and had enough of his tantrum so she deleted him, and due to many many many reasons she took a leave of absence from internet games and the like for some time. Now during her absence Paradine thought he had won, he thought he had scared the troll away and he could say whatever he wanted about what happened to make himself not look as what he truly was, and claim the title of king troll. Little did the little boy know that this was only temporary, and once the troll returned the facts spoke for themselves, he was dethroned and crawled away, crying, throwing a tantrum, and in the end deleting and blocking his friends because he couldn't handle the reality.

The End.

I will leave you with this souvenir
d0d88f9.png

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
His username wouldn't happen to actually be Paradine would it? I met him once. During the weekend event, he attempted to join [FTG] and claimed to be an admin on my server.

Fletcher Time

Master of Puppets
Donator
Community Liason
Yeah, I was a bit skeptical of letting him join [FTG] as he kind of invited himself. I eventually let him join because I usually let anyone who wants to join, but now that you exposed him, I don't know if I want someone like this representing our group. Thank you for posting this!

LYRIC

Banned
Yeah, I was a bit skeptical of letting him join [FTG] as he kind of invited himself. I eventually let him join because I usually let anyone who wants to join, but now that you exposed him, I don't know if I want someone like this representing our group. Thank you for posting this!
it's also possible there is more than one paradine

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Super glad this has to do with Star Wars, the community, and the game. This information about your life, was pertinent to mine.

Verily I say to thee upon thou throne of trolling, begat by trolls of a lesser caliber, "Lest not thine success corrupt thou bosom, for trolling doth be cancer upon wight, to thither one from thou'est values"

nicolas-de-largilli%C3%A8re-portrait-of-a-gentleman.jpg

Super glad this has to do with Star Wars, the community, and the game. This information about your life, was pertinent to mine.

Verily I say to thee upon thou throne of trolling, begat by trolls of a lesser caliber, "Lest not thine success corrupt thou bosom, for trolling doth be cancer upon wight, to thither one from thou'est values"
I agree but this was already implied.
You didn't need to say it you ass, people expected this thread to get locked without further discussion seeing as it served its purpose on post 1.

Add this to the list with the guy who tried to pick up kimmy with a wii friend code.
I audibly cringed when I read that post.

LYRIC

Banned
haha its funny cuz she was considerin' sending me them too despite having a BF

PS: she ugly af

PS PS: make sure to add me on snapchat ^_^

PS PS PS (EDIT): if you want pics of lyric PM me
LMAO keep dreaming, Mr.Beta. Keep. On. Dreaming.

PS:Next time tell more believable lies, k? ;)

PS PS:Yep guys, I'm SO UGLY that Paradine just had to have those nudes, guess he likes ugly girls? Who woulda thunk.

PS PS PS:You all should add him on snapchat, the nostril pics and beta entertainment is 10/10.

PS PS PS PS: You want pics of me? PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.