What it takes for a person to change.

Posts
6
Likes
12
I want to kind of give an update on myself for anybody who knows me, and if you don't maybe this can help or apply to you.

I'm doing better, currently acing my course, and for those who don't know I used to struggle with a lot of low-self esteem, procrastination, addiction (not drugs), and immense self hatred, I feel like I've changed.

I wanted to talk about how does a person actually change, and I know that there are a lot of people on here who play often and for like 8hrs, and like that's okay on the weekends but otherwise man that's no way to live. As men we were not built for comfort, we're not built to live stationary all day doing fucking nothing, unless it's a deskjob. We are meant for glory, we are meant to start families, we are stronger, we are meant to protect and inspire, and over everything we are meant to bring glory to God, and the truth is you are NEVER going to change in the future, if not today, if you don't change something about the present, if you say you'll change tommorow or you'll start tommorow you've already lost, you're fucked, what you do TODAY and I mean right fucking now, is going determine what you do tommorow. Listen, your future self is not coming to save you, he's waiting, he's waiting for you to get your shit together, and the reality is it's tough man, It's fucking hard changing, but every god damn day you have to ask yourself this question: satisfation or despair? My depression went away when I just said to myself "enough is enough".

Listen the only way you're going to build discipline is by doing what you need to do regardless of how you feel, fuck your feelings, fuck your excuses, fuck i'll do it tommorow, do you want to be like everybody else? you think you're just cooked? you've just accepted this is your life? you're just gonna throw in the towel? FUCK NO, MAN FUCK THAT, I'D RATHER DIE, MAN STAND UP, STOP HATING YOURSELF IT DOESN'T DO A DAMN THING, IT DOESNT MAKE YOU A GOOD PERSON, THERE IS NO TOMMOROW, WE HAVE TODAY, AND GOD'S GIVEN YOU TODAY, DONT FUCKING WASTE IT.


Sorry for crashing out there, it's just I really care, and I'm sick of hearing guys killing themselves, listen you are going to die, no point in speeding up the process, and whatever you've done, if you didn't murder somebody, whatever guilt you have, you gotta get over it, you're not the same person you were yesterday.

anyways I think that's about it, I hope this helped someone, and you guys know I'm Christian, I think the most important thing is your walk with God.
God helped me a lot in my life, if it weren't for being raised in a Christian home, I probably would've done drugs by now or alcohol, or hooked up with some hooker, and I just thank God everyday for keeping me clean, and keeping me on the straight and narrow, things could've been a lot worse, and I know how the devil and these demons work, highlighting all your faults, try to guilt you over your sin while trying to get you to sin, I pray for this country, and I'll pray for you guys too.

God bless.
 
Posts
71
Likes
105
"my eyes in the time of apparition", painted by a german engineer who had a mental snap in like 1911
 

Attachments

  • my-eyes-in-the-time-of-apparition-1913.jpg!Large.jpg
    my-eyes-in-the-time-of-apparition-1913.jpg!Large.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 3
Posts
102
Likes
191
I want to kind of give an update on myself for anybody who knows me, and if you don't maybe this can help or apply to you.

I'm doing better, currently acing my course, and for those who don't know I used to struggle with a lot of low-self esteem, procrastination, addiction (not drugs), and immense self hatred, I feel like I've changed.

I wanted to talk about how does a person actually change, and I know that there are a lot of people on here who play often and for like 8hrs, and like that's okay on the weekends but otherwise man that's no way to live. As men we were not built for comfort, we're not built to live stationary all day doing fucking nothing, unless it's a deskjob. We are meant for glory, we are meant to start families, we are stronger, we are meant to protect and inspire, and over everything we are meant to bring glory to God, and the truth is you are NEVER going to change in the future, if not today, if you don't change something about the present, if you say you'll change tommorow or you'll start tommorow you've already lost, you're fucked, what you do TODAY and I mean right fucking now, is going determine what you do tommorow. Listen, your future self is not coming to save you, he's waiting, he's waiting for you to get your shit together, and the reality is it's tough man, It's fucking hard changing, but every god damn day you have to ask yourself this question: satisfation or despair? My depression went away when I just said to myself "enough is enough".

Listen the only way you're going to build discipline is by doing what you need to do regardless of how you feel, fuck your feelings, fuck your excuses, fuck i'll do it tommorow, do you want to be like everybody else? you think you're just cooked? you've just accepted this is your life? you're just gonna throw in the towel? FUCK NO, MAN FUCK THAT, I'D RATHER DIE, MAN STAND UP, STOP HATING YOURSELF IT DOESN'T DO A DAMN THING, IT DOESNT MAKE YOU A GOOD PERSON, THERE IS NO TOMMOROW, WE HAVE TODAY, AND GOD'S GIVEN YOU TODAY, DONT FUCKING WASTE IT.


Sorry for crashing out there, it's just I really care, and I'm sick of hearing guys killing themselves, listen you are going to die, no point in speeding up the process, and whatever you've done, if you didn't murder somebody, whatever guilt you have, you gotta get over it, you're not the same person you were yesterday.

anyways I think that's about it, I hope this helped someone, and you guys know I'm Christian, I think the most important thing is your walk with God.
God helped me a lot in my life, if it weren't for being raised in a Christian home, I probably would've done drugs by now or alcohol, or hooked up with some hooker, and I just thank God everyday for keeping me clean, and keeping me on the straight and narrow, things could've been a lot worse, and I know how the devil and these demons work, highlighting all your faults, try to guilt you over your sin while trying to get you to sin, I pray for this country, and I'll pray for you guys too.

God bless.
good to see u r doin well little weasley
 
Top