What grinds your gears in mb Il?

Outside of goofing off and support - the first thing I look at is score. Tells you whose doing the killing and surviving. Tells you who needs to start dying first.
Grinds my gears.

It grinds my gears when people think teams are even based on the number of players on each team and not the skill of the players on each team. It makes me wonder if they are trolling or just stupid.
It's still more equal when there's in both side the same number.
You can't really calculate skill since some class are far more easier to get kill with like Wookies or SBD.

Heck, I generally got a low score. But I'm always trying to defend my gunners against Sith and I play the objective.

Like I ssaid ingame. I don't play for the kill, I play for the Win.

Ho, another one.
Guys who keep shooting in pack.

AND who thrown grenade with secondary fire in pack filled with allys lightsaber ser who fight sith...

Last edited:
f5c959a01b61.jpg

THIS SHIT GETS ME THE MOST

When I shoot a sniper in the face but he doesn't care and kills me with proj anyway. Getting shot should knock the dude out of scope...

When I bounce shot a Sith half a dozen times but he doesn't seem too bothered by the whole thing.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I disagree. Would reduce the ridiculous popsniping and shotgunning and make suppressive fire a viable tactic on snipers. Many games do it.

And its annoying and rage inducing in those games. Requires no skill to do it, and completely fucks the sniper.

And its annoying and rage inducing in those games. Requires no skill to do it, and completely fucks the sniper.
Then the sniper should be more careful where he shoots from. Hell add in an effect making it harder to aim briefly after getting hit. At least knockback would mess up the snipers aim, now they just take the hit and give no fucks.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Then the sniper should be more careful where he shoots from. Hell add in an effect making it harder to aim briefly after getting hit. At least knockback would mess up the snipers aim, now they just take the hit and give no fucks.

See, that is better and less rage inducing/annoying.

Not sure how often you play proj but when you get hit, your scope and your shot goes wide.

Not to mention that, as a hero, you are either dead or half hp after poping out into a prefire.

Last edited:
You are doing it wrong if you are not laying down supressive fire on a sniping position.
Suppressing even works with pistol 1, so you don't waste main weapon ammo.

Last edited:

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
1) Gloan spam

2) SBD spam

3) Heroes

4) Wookiee spam

4) People that whine about Cyan, after I just killed them with Pblocks on red

5) Mandos that blow up their own team to get a kill

6) EU vets, and their superiority complex

7) NA gunners, and their superiority complex