What do you record MB2 gameplay with?

I've been trying to find a reasonable recording software that works, due to PlaysTV literally breaking the game. If anyone can suggest a decent one that's compatible with MB2 that would be great.

why dont you just use /record in game ? and record ur mic with audacity ?????

if not ??????? idk?????????
fraps??????????? unregistered hypercam 3????????????

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
If you have Windows 10 then there is inbuilt support which is pretty easy to use - it's in the Xbox app I think and works with any game.

If you have an nVidia graphics card then gForce experience also has a game recorded which is pretty decent.

There are a tonne of third party tools too, but not so straight forward to set up. The JKA engine tools are there, but they obviously done have modern encoding standards so filesizes are massive and you'll have to convert them to something decent for any pratical purpose anyway.

bro i got a suggestion no one else offered yet. just use ur phone and flip it landscape, works a treat. make sure to record in portrait and then flip it afterwards so the image is sideways.

you can use audacity and then add the commentary in post, making sure it's slightly out of sync

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
bro i got a suggestion no one else offered yet. just use ur phone and flip it landscape, works a treat. make sure to record in portrait and then flip it afterwards so the image is sideways.

you can use audacity and then add the commentary in post, making sure it's slightly out of sync
how else are you gonna get that lo-fi aesthetic

Anyone else tired of these shitposters?

Use OBS to record gameplay. It'll also record a mic.

I spent a few days figuring out how to use OBS correctly. Joyoshare VidiKit is another good choice I think. It is more beginner-friendly, which can record gameplay in 4K or HD quality with no watermark.

Fang

Donator

my man's the reason LOCKDOWN cant use /screenshot and such

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
If you use OBS, make sure you change the format to something like mp4. The default has a lot of codec issues when i try to import to various editing software, namely vegas pro