What do/don't you like about MB2?

Do Like: mindtrick, forcewhoring and the customization.
Don't Like: flinch, how duels take half hour, shitty map selection, commander dodge is stupid and grip.

I shouldn't have said that saber duels are 90% of Star Wars. What I was meaning to get across is that Sabers represent Star Wars the most, so when new, or even old players join and play the game, they want to play as a saberist, and why should it be hard to play? Since sabers represent almost all Star Wars combat, why is it so difficult and time consuming? They're needs to be an easier system that is fun, rewarding, and doesn't require a Ph.D in sword fighting?

Do Like: mindtrick, forcewhoring and the customization.
Don't Like: flinch, how duels take half hour, shitty map selection, commander dodge is stupid and grip.
Flinch I agree, is boring, stale, and makes Jedi invincible with their damage reduction
Shitty map selection is agreed on by half of the community, sadly. Everyone loves to play Death Star for 9 hours a day. Fun right?
I have no problem with commander dodge. Since commanders get one less life than soldier, they need a bigger arsenal to go with it. It's far easier to get triple the amount of kills if you're a good ass soldier. If ETs didn't get the things they have, people would always go soldier.
Grip is pretty homo

I think personally one of the biggest changes that's needed is lightning.

I played with lightning3 the earlier day and realized why it's such an overpowered piece of shit:

It costs 3-5 fp to ACTIVATE.

This is so dumb, because a Sith can activate lightning, which leaves a gunner defenseless for 2 seconds for a FOURTH (1/4) cost of force push. Is this not unfair? At this point we might as well just reduce force pull and force push to 5 fp, because then we'd be on even ground.

While i do think lightning and push are op you have to see it from a FW perspective. Without lightning being how it is, sith FW will be unplayable. Certain force power bonuses such as stuns should only apply to those who take no saber def not people who switch to melee with push and lightning 3 whilst still having saber def.

While i do think lightning and push are op you have to see it from a FW perspective. Without lightning being how it is, sith FW will be unplayable. Certain force power bonuses such as stuns should only apply to those who take no saber def not people who switch to melee with push and lightning 3 whilst still having saber def.
Well having lightning3 require 15-25 FP to activate wouldn't make FW unplayable. I'm not saying to nerf damage or the timing. But lightning shouldn't basically be FREE to use except from some pocket 5'FP.