We made a Tower Defence game in MBII

dwarf

Donator

Funny little thing we managed to pull off, Myself, Rat and Zeztuknar used multiple clients and just ran them forward on the bridge while strafing and auto attacking.
SBDs and Dekas were maxed out in Tankyness, we had a comfortable 14 Bots running down the bridge before we ended up getting more players in, at our peak we had 23 bots running down the bridge, a quarter of them TKing eachother before they reached halfway. This was a really fun event to play, It was very laggy however for the hosts, myself especially since I was running multiple clients off my work laptop. There was a lot of better footage to use, however it was just way to laggy, so this Is all I could manage for the short video. Thanks to everyone who popped by, we had people from all over the world come In and join us. Hope to do It again sometime.

Special thanks to Rat, Zeztuknar, Skalias, Roman, Needo, Cazza, Bud, Katarn and some others for helping out and attendance.

multilog.png
image.png
Desktop_Screenshot_2023.10.24_-_00.33.34.84.png

Last edited:
Upvote 1
That's really creative! Is it something you guys are hosting often? What would be the IP and hostname ? Well done!

• Love
Reactions: Leo

dwarf

Donator
That's really creative! Is it something you guys are hosting often? What would be the IP and hostname ? Well done!
This was hosted on the AU OPEN server, We were playing around with multiple clients on our duel server and came up with the Idea for this. I'd really want to host It again, Just depends when we can all get on to do It.