We are hosting 1.3.0 (MB2) (NA Server)

Hello guys, CB has decided that we will be hosting MB2 Version 1.3. We will be doing duels and Open If we grab enough people for it. If you would like to attend, Join CB's discord to check for alerts when we will be doing a session Join the Cerberus Discord Server!. We will alert you. If you have any questions or issues, DM me RogueWookiee#8601

(Please make sure to save your 1.6 MBII folder when you replace it with the 1.3 MBII Folder, It is just like upgrading to a new patch.)

1.3.0 Server Status: Offline, Returning soon

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
The link has been removed since that would be directly aiding distribution of a build we (the Movie Battles Team) are not allowed to due to the GPL violation incident.

I'm honestly not even sure we should be allowing this promotion to stay visible, but I will leave that to Defiant to make a call on.

The link has been removed since that would be directly aiding distribution of a build we (the Movie Battles Team) are not allowed to due to the GPL violation incident.

I'm honestly not even sure we should be allowing this promotion to stay around, but I will leave that to Defiant to make a call on.
Understandable, I will help anyone out with the link through our discord.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
You dont need to replace the folder, just rename it and make a bat file for it

Victin Halcyon

Donator
I would actually be super interested in trying this out. 1.3 is not too long after I began my extended break from the mod. Might be good to get some gameplay perspective on the current state of the mod.

I would actually be super interested in trying this out. 1.3 is not too long after I began my extended break from the mod. Might be good to get some gameplay perspective on the current state of the mod.
Sounds good Victin, DM me on my Discord for the instructions RogueWookiee#8601